Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3) UConn 74 - (2) San Diego State 67 (NCAA Tournament - Sweet 16)
UCONN Advances To The Elite 8 And Will Face Either Duke/Arizona
This part of my bracket looks good!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I guess I just put too much faith in the Aztecs, I had them going to the Final Four!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Man oh man, the fightin Kembas are playing so well right now!!! They have absolutely blown the roof off of their preseason roof. How can this team go all preseason being unnoticed and then hit the Maui tourney by storm? They have built a well oiled machine leading to the final four. Arizona will be an interesting game though.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UCONN is nothing without Kemba Walker. He is their entire offense. He scored almost 50% of UCONN's points last night.
^whatever it takes to get the job done..
He has big bodies that help him out inside.. He is a very smart player.
Kemba's game is sick, Congrats UConn.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Man oh man, the fightin Kembas are playing so well right now!!! They have absolutely blown the roof off of their preseason roof. How can this team go all preseason being unnoticed and then hit the Maui tourney by storm? They have built a well oiled machine leading to the final four. Arizona will be an interesting game though.

Ha, that was suppose to be ranking.... Do not know how I got roof.

Ballers Wrote:^whatever it takes to get the job done..
He has big bodies that help him out inside.. He is a very smart player.

With Lamb playing as well as any other freshmen, I think that UConn becomes an even more dynamic team. Kemba will get his 25 or so but if Lamb and some of their bigs give them good minutes!!
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
Walker flopped!! Big time! Did you all see that?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Walker flopped!! Big time! Did you all see that?

Saw it... Completely agree... Hate it for the San Diego St. because it shifted the momentum towards UConn. I really can not believe that they called it but Kemba was doing what ever it took to change the game for his team. After the action it was up to the refs to make the correct call and they didn't.
[SIZE="4"]