Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bellarmine University Men's Basketball
bellarmine university in louisville has made the NCAA division II final 4
how amazing would it be if we brought home to KY the NCAA D1 NCAA D2 and NAIA D1 mens championships in one year that would be sureal
I actually had no idea who this was.
Bring it home Ballarmine!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Kentucky = Basketball is life
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:how amazing would it be if we brought home to KY the NCAA D1 NCAA D2 and NAIA D1 mens championships in one year that would be sureal

That would be AWESOME!
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/2...ext|Sports
As a Bellarmine grad, I could not be happier. I hope they bring home another championship to Kentucky.
Come on Bellarmine!! I am so happy with everything that is Kentucky basketball!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Come on Bellarmine!! I am so happy with everything that is Kentucky basketball!

:Thumbs:
Does anyone have updates or anything with these games?? I would love to track them.
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Does anyone have updates or anything with these games?? I would love to track them.

Bellarmine won their game this afternoon. They will play the winner of Alabama-Huntsville and Minnesota State Mankato tommorow at 6:00 in the Final 4.
Jarons Wrote:Bellarmine won their game this afternoon. They will play the winner of Alabama-Huntsville and Minnesota State Mankato tommorow at 6:00 in the Final 4.

Thank you so much! Keep us updated!
[SIZE="4"]
Tonight Bellarmine defeated Minnesota State 81-74 to advance to the NCAA Division II championship. They will play the winner of the West Liberty, VA/BYU-Hawaii game on Saturday at 1:00 PM.
Go West Liberty!!!!!
I never understood why the West Virginia fan posts on a Kentucky Sports website.
There probably isn't anybody smart enough in West Virginia to create a site like this so they have no other option unless they want to talk sports with people from Ohio or Virginia and that's like :HitWall:. Especially with Ohio folk.
Bellarmine!!!! Bring it home boys!! Represent Kentucky well in the championship game.
What ever happened to Kentucky Wesleyan? They were in the Division ? championship game like every year there for a little while.
[SIZE="4"]
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:how amazing would it be if we brought home to KY the NCAA D1 NCAA D2 and NAIA D1 mens championships in one year that would be sureal

That would be so awesome!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:That would be so awesome!!

Its getting ready to happen!!!
[SIZE="4"]
Bellarmine plays BYU-Hawaii Saturday for the National Championship @ 1:00 on CBS.
^ So the top team in West Liberty got knocked off by BYU-Hawaii..... I think that Bellarmine is in a great position!!! Bring home that DII title!
[SIZE="4"]
West Lib was unbeaten and scoring 110 ppg. The local area was abuzz over the Hilltoppers.
Jarons Wrote:Bellarmine plays BYU-Hawaii Saturday for the National Championship @ 1:00 on CBS.
I have seen BYU-Hawaii's campus. Man it must be nice to get up and see that everyday. But don't stare at the girls in bikinis too much because it might break the honor code.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:West Lib was unbeaten and scoring 110 ppg. The local area was abuzz over the Hilltoppers.

How did they have a let down over BYU-Hawaii? Sounds like they had a wonderful season though.
[SIZE="4"]
Real Badman Wrote:I never understood why the West Virginia fan posts on a Kentucky Sports website.

Because he has no friends.

BTW, Bellarmine leads 49-45 at halftime of the national championship game.
Its on CBS.