Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(1) Ohio State
41.94%
(4) Kentucky
58.06%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Ohio State vs. (4) Kentucky 3/25 (Sweet 16)
Okay so after doing some research I believe we can pull this one out. I watched the highlights of Wisconsin beating Ohio St. Now I know we are not Wisconsin, but they won that game by shooting the ball well and taking it to the Buckeyes. Another thing I have figured out Sullinger is 2nd on the team in fouls. If we go at him hard then I believe we can put him in trouble. Stopping Diebler will be a task, but I believe Liggins will put him in fits if he sticks to him. One more thing about the Wisconsin win was Jordan Taylor their point lead them back into the game. With the skill Knight has I believe he could also do the same. He shoots the ball as good or better then Taylor does, and Knights has guys like Miller or Lamb to shoot the rock too. We also need to take Craft he is the most turnover prone guard on their squad. Now we have our fair share of turnovers a game also, but Ohio St. is averaging 7.1 steals per game. I think this game will end up being a barn burner or a game of take away. Both teams average a little bit over 70ppg so I see this being a good one match up wise. I believe we pull this out with a score. With Diebler missing a game tying 3 at the buzzer.

Kentucky 68
Ohio St. 65
Messages In This Thread
(1) Ohio State vs. (4) Kentucky 3/25 (Sweet 16) - by HawksRule - 03-22-2011, 12:07 AM