Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3) BYU 89 - (11) Gonzaga 67 (NCAA Tournament - 3rd RD)
BYU Advances And Will Face (2) Florida In The Sweet 16
It is beginning to look like BYU and San Diego State were much more deserving of their seeds than some of the teams from the Big Six conferences.
Love this. Hate Zaga. I mean Gonzaga
Good luck to BYU in the Sweet 16 and congrats to some great seniors for Gonzaga.

Killed in the second half evidently.
Aslan texted me and said we were up one but when I tuned in it was a 20 pt deficit.
At least we upset one of the overrated Big East teams in the field of 64 Smile
And before Ballers gets on here and types something he thinks is clever...

Before the season he said the Zags would not be in the tourney.
When the brackets came out he said St.John's would roll them.
And then after they took it to St.John's he said BYU would roll them.
If you keep betting against a mid-major you will eventually be right.
But you were proven wrong twice, big guy Wink
Fredette is fun to watch
Stardust Wrote:Fredette is fun to watch

You got that right!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Okay, so I'll be honest, I did not think that the hype with the Fredette kid was warrented throughout the year. Seeing as though he was in a mid-major type conference and I never really got to get watch him for a full game. But man I have been made a believer in Jimmer over the past few weeks. This dude's range is insane and he has the most confident shot I have seen in a long time (maybe except for Meeks and Kemba).
It still blows my mind to see this team still exceed without their main inside man and rely mostly on one player. Yet no one can shut him down. lol
It is going to be really interesting to see how they fair against a team like like Florida. I think that Florida can hold him in check but man I do not think anyone can stop this kid.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He puts up crap that most coaches would put kids on the bench over but he usually nails it lol

He has unlimited range. I still think they are alittle over rated and have not played a very tough road yet. I think UF will take it to them.
Per zaga_fan;

Florida is a VERY winnable game for the Zags if they get past BYU.
Florida will be lucky to get past UCLA IMO.