Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad Ochocinco Trying Out For Soccer
you beat me to it,lol
Ocho loves soccer, but I'm pretty sure this is a publicity stunt though. I mean **** if he plays I will be watching a soccer game or two to see how he does.
I've also heard Ocho might fight in the UFC as well.

Why not run for President while your at it Chad Wink
Has this yahoo changed his name back to Chad Johnson yet???
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This man is about nothing but himself! And he'll do anything to draw attention. He's pathetic!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Lol...
It will be interesting to see how all of this plays out, for sure..
J-Rod Wrote:I've also heard Ocho might fight in the UFC as well.

Why not run for President while your at it Chad Wink

I'd like to see him run a route in a football game before any of this nonsense. I've not seen him run a route in 5 years, so maybe he should focus back on football
MisterPerfect Wrote:This man is about nothing but himself! And he'll do anything to draw attention. He's pathetic!!

Very True.
This guy is supposed to be a really talented soccer player.
Don't the Bengals have him listed on the depth chart as a back up place kicker?
zaga_fan Wrote:This guy is supposed to be a really talented soccer player.
Don't the Bengals have him listed on the depth chart as a back up place kicker?

I believe so he kicked a field goal and on kickoff once last year in preseason.
Would love to hear Jim Rome's thoughts on this.
Aslan Wrote:Would love to hear Jim Rome's thoughts on this.

I Can not stand him. I Think he's just a big mouth that runs it alot. i also believe he tries to get things started, like he did several years ago when he kept calling this guy Chris for no reason. he's stupid
I think he's great, he just tells the truth and don't give a darn what anyone thinks.
Strikeout King Wrote:I Can not stand him. I Think he's just a big mouth that runs it alot. i also believe he tries to get things started, like he did several years ago when he kept calling this guy Chris for no reason. he's stupid

He had a reason for calling that guy Chris lol