Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EKY Drillers vs NKY RiverMonsters 3/12/11
Game starts at 7:30 pm this evening. Who all is going!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Come on someone has to be going. NKY has former UK QG Jared Lorenzen. Should be fun to watch!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I am going.
does anyone over there carry it on live stream on internet like EKB?
I hope there is a lot there tontie. Be good to support this for as long as it lasts.
front row tickets. gotta shout out for my boys; Lamb, Holland, and Jones. Do Work
Im in the house! Leggo Black and Yellow!
someone post stats with you get back, thanks
The Drillers were up 60-33 with under a minute when I left.
Drillers wre kicking *** tonite. Good turnout too. Nice ot see that many people come and support local teams.
nice after party at Applebees.
Had a BLAST! House was packed!!! Will be back!

By the way.....Jared Lorenzen is a LARD A**!!!!!!!......309lbs my a**!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Go Drillers, had a great time. Does anyone know the attendance from last night, it was a pack house
Man, I seen a few pics of the game, Lorenzen doesn't deserve that "hefty lefty" nickname, he's let himself go bigtime. He needs to run a bit more.

But anyway, I'm hopefully going to get to come home for my 21st birthday and get to watch a game, I can't wait. I'm glad that our teams are doing good, the basketball team and the Drillers both.
congrats to the drillers
Could not make it to the last game. Hope that everyone had a good time. I seems like it is a big hit with the community!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]