Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 3 Point Shooter In The 15th?
I say Meaghan Slone from Prestonsburg.. she has had around 10 the last couple of games.

Who does everybody else think is?
Kayla Cantrell-Freshman at Valley
Brittany Manns - Magoffin County
Brittany Manns, by far. From Magoffin Co.
brittany manns or ashley jade from magoffin
Meaghan Slone from Pburg
Sarah Davis of Pikeville is ranked 7th in the state..above everyone else in the region as well.
Brittany Manns - Magoffin County
The girls from Mag. Co. are pretty good shooters, I must say. I haven't seen the other girls play though.

The Carroll girls from Paintsville shoots the 3 pretty good.

Chelsey Salyers and Halley Meek from Johnson Central, I haven't seen them miss very many 3's this year! Seeing that they are Freshmen, I don't think that they will miss very many more over the next three years after this year.
Trout from Belfry
"BleedsBlue" Wrote:Trout from Belfry

:wtf1:

She has played like a total of 3 minutes all year, how many threes could she have possibly made?
The Carroll girls for sure...
"Phoenix" Wrote::wtf1:

She has played like a total of 3 minutes all year, how many threes could she have possibly made?

She may not play a great deal, but if you watch her shoot from out there, she makes more than she misses most of the time. The two games that she did get to play (Piarist and South Floyd), she made more shots than any of the other Lady Pirate subs.
Meaghan Slone from Pburg can put em' down!
sarah davis
Amanda Mills and Amanda Thacker from AC!
Brittney Chaffins from Lawrence Co.
Magoffin's 3 guards all shoot it well
"ballhawg" Wrote:Brittney Chaffins from Lawrence Co.

I don't know what Brittney's avg. is but she has to be one of the best 3 point shooters in the area Confusedalute:
Conley and Smith of East Ridge shoots the lights out of it.
who are the best 3 point shooters in the 15th region?
Brittany Manns
Brittany Manns, Michaela Howard, MC
Brogan Conley
Brittany Manns
Hayley Meek
Michaela Howard
Brianna Ritz
Brittany Chaffins from LC
Slone, Prestonburg
Manns, Magoffin County
"WeisGuy" Wrote:She may not play a great deal, but if you watch her shoot from out there, she makes more than she misses most of the time. The two games that she did get to play (Piarist and South Floyd), she made more shots than any of the other Lady Pirate subs.
She may be a good shot but you can't say that she is one of the best in the region because if she was, she wouldn't be coming off the bench and in the game that she did sub into..look at her opponents. I haven't played basketball for a school team in 5 years and I could hit them all day against Piarist and South Floyd...
In my opinion, when she gets set, I would put Megan Powers from Magoffin up against anyone in the region from behind the arc.
she is by fer the best 3 point shooter in the region! also i saw on wymt the other night that Esther fleming was averaging a double double pretty good dont you think for a junior and she has also scored over 1,000 oints! i think she is better than the carroll girl from p-ville

"The Dork" Wrote:Kayla Cantrell-Freshman at Valley
Carroll girls, Magoffin's 3 guards,