Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield 3
Who is intrested in this game? I am for one. An all new engine and players model. From the game footage I saw, not a cut scene, I think this game will blow people away. The dynamic lighting and sound is more realistic than I have saw in a game. The single player has been totally redone and from what I have saw and read, will be very good. If the single player is as user friendly as the Call of Duty games then we may very well see a new FPS game on throne.
I am in love with this game, can't wait for it to come out. I can't believe there hasn't been any posts in this thread yet! This is going to be the best war game to ever be made, that's a fact.
Most realist looking game I've ever seen. When I watched the trailer I couldn't believe it was a video game, I thought it was footage from an actually war.
I know man..I love how they communicate with each other when they're clearing a building. I never understood why they didn't put it in other games, you never enter a room and stay quite.

I think this could be the best game ever made..
What's some things about this game that you can tell me about? I've never heard of this game before.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Are you serious?! It follows a Marine Corps Recon unit, and it's based in 2014. Here ya go, you gotta watch one of the videos.

http://www.ea.com/battlefield3
Yea I think it is going to be good as well. Keeping fingers crossed that it doesnt dissapoint.