Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Is Everyone So Jealous Of Kobe's Talent????
Kobe Is Great And You Can't Deny It Even If You Wanted To. You Gotta Appreciate The Talent Even If You Hate The Man.
I think people are sick of seeing Kobe shoot 45 times a game and when he pops up a high point total, (in which anyone should)they are ready for the rose bowl parade. I do agree that 81 points in unbelievable though and cannot knock that output!
I can say that Kobe has talent but as far as being jealous of him, there is no way. People know that he is a ballhog. I could shot the ball 50 times in a game and rack up a high number of points. It would probably be in the newspaper and all of that jazz because I got a good number of points in that game but what would my shot percentage be and how bad would I look because I took control and shot every time I touched it. My team wouldn't have any points because I scored them all myself and everyone would be ****ed at me. Different strokes for different folks. You can sit here and say that 81 points is quite an accomplishment but you also have to admit that it is absurb that he even attempted that many shots.
because he is such a ball hog......did any body else score that night
I agree completly with crazycatcher and playboy5
Kobe Bryant.. some say as good as MJ, I think not.. even though michael jordan didnt score 81 points in a game.. or have all the trouble out of the fans that kobe does.. Kobe bryant will never be on that level... he will always be in his shadow.. along with a few others by the names Lebron and Tracey.... no one is jealous of his talents hes a great player and performs well for a team that wanted rid of him... but he doesnt make the players around him better.. he scores 81 points i need to know shooting % and the final.. of the game... cause if it takes him to score more than 40 points a night to win a game.. than hell never have 6 rings... Smile
Jealous? Are you kidding me?

I could careless about Kobe Bryant. As could the vast majority of the country.

He is NOTHING without Shaq. Is he a great player? YES!

Is he going to will his team to a championship? NEVER.

That has nothing to do with jealousy. It has to do with reality.
Amen to all these opinions!!! He's a ball hog. put him on the same team with MJ, and MJ would have 5x more points.
if he can do it all himself then why is he on team i mean were are the assist
"UKGIRL20" Wrote:I agree completly with crazycatcher and playboy5
Thank You UKGIRL20:loveya: :watch:
Kobe is a great individual player. His talent is obvious. BUT he does not seem to be the best team player. Micheal Jordan was a great team player. He made the other players better. To me Kobe has not displayed the talent to make others better and take his team to the Championship.
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:I think people are sick of seeing Kobe shoot 45 times a game and when he pops up a high point total, (in which anyone should)they are ready for the rose bowl parade. I do agree that 81 points in unbelievable though and cannot knock that output!

its not that bad shooting 45 times a game considering he hits 22 or 23 of them
its the fact of shootin 45 times? If i went and shot 45 times i would average 30 points a game? or whatever he does. He's got lamar odom, hes good. Hes just to full of him self and wont average atleast 5 assists a game.
i have never heard anyone say Kobe was talented... thats ridiculous to say he isnt. but the fact is... Kobe is a ******* piece of shit. thats why no one cares about him.
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:i have never heard anyone say Kobe was talented... thats ridiculous to say he isnt. but the fact is... Kobe is a ******* piece of shit. thats why no one cares about him.
Yes he is.........
he has alot of talent but he is also the worst ball hog i have ever saw
Kobe Is Good But He Needs To Pass The Ball
Le Bron Is Better
Kobe Is Very Talented. Get Over It.
"thetribe" Wrote:I can say that Kobe has talent but as far as being jealous of him, there is no way. People know that he is a ballhog. I could shot the ball 50 times in a game and rack up a high number of points. It would probably be in the newspaper and all of that jazz because I got a good number of points in that game but what would my shot percentage be and how bad would I look because I took control and shot every time I touched it. My team wouldn't have any points because I scored them all myself and everyone would be ****ed at me. Different strokes for different folks. You can sit here and say that 81 points is quite an accomplishment but you also have to admit that it is absurb that he even attempted that many shots.
exactly i would like the man if he would share the ball a little but he dosnt
and for crazy catchers question he scored 81 of the 122 i think it was so the rest of the team scored half of what he did
Guys, Lebron James has more talent than Kobe.. Lebron can pass the ball.. Kobe cant.. he shoots like 50 shots and gets 81 points wow.. i could do that and im a 5'8" white guy.... Kobe isnt great he is just a good player on a team that he can take control and shoots over 60 shots a game.. 81 points isnt to good unless u shoot like at least 55%
Kobe Is Very Talented. He Just Stepped Up And Made Most Of The Points. He Had To Be Good To Accomplish This.
When he scored 81 he shot over 50%
"dontaskdonttell" Wrote:Kobe Is Very Talented. He Just Stepped Up And Made Most Of The Points. He Had To Be Good To Accomplish This.
EXACTLY!!!! KOBE IS A GOOD PLAYER.
if he wasn't talented he would not be in the nba when he was 18 unlike everybody on this computer so stop conplainin or quit watching him play no one told jordan he had no talent when he averaged 35 points a game

KOBE:theman:
You guys are jokes, kobe bryant is better than MJ...MJ had everyone and people say he had no one...kobe has no one....kobe is a balllhog because everyone on his team sucks
Kobe Bryant is very talented or he wouldn't be in the pro's. IMO, he is no different than the other pro players. Everybody wants the ball and everybody wants to score. You don't get any fame by passing the ball, you get it by scoring. The pro's games are mostly run and gun.
He almost had a triple double the other night.
Kobe just has no one to pass the ball to. He is awesome. He scores because he has ot for the Lakers to have any chance to win.
Because he is an awosme basketball player