Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne vs Magoffin 3/4 (2nd RD 15th)
Thoughts & Predictions?
I think this should be a great game. I'll take BL by 4.
I'll say Magoffin takes this one.
Betsy Lane didn't run away with it the last time they played, winning by 5 I think.
And that was without Magoffin's starting point guard, who was out and did not play.
Should be a good up and down the floor game.
Tricky Wrote:Betsy Lane didn't run away with it the last time they played, winning by 5 I think.
And that was without Magoffin's starting point guard, who was out and did not play.
Should be a good up and down the floor game.

You are correct. They only lost by 4 points and was without Jamie Castle. Magoffin by 8.
Gonna stay on that 57th Train! MC wins this one and advances to take on SC in the SHIP!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Gonna stay on that 57th Train! MC wins this one and advances to take on SC in the SHIP!

I hope you're right.
^I usually am...LOL...j/k! I hope I am also!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:^I usually am...LOL...j/k! I hope I am also!
LOL... As long as they play smart they should do fine.
^ I agree.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Magoffin will do fine just as long as Fletcher and the little howard girl keep playing the way they're capable. I cant wait to watch Howard in a couple of years. Shes quite the player now but she's gonna be amazing if she sticks with it.
Betsy Layne rolls on 54 to 49.