Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volleyball the up and coming sport!!!
I wasn't dissing the sport or SF's team. I was just stating my opinion, I haven't seen anyone do much of anything...that doesn't mean that they haven't. I think SF will have a pretty good team this year as long as they don't let pride and ego's get in the way of how they interact with one another and how they play as a team...that goes for ANY team.
LETS GO LADY RAIDERS, WERE GOIN ALL THE WAY THIS TIME!!! Big Grin
East Ridge lost a lot of good players this year. They had quite a few seniors this year. Next year they will have one returning starter, shes a setter, They will also have Earline Matney coming back to serve. She could definitely get the aces. She was a setter during the JV games, I dont know what position she will hold next year.. They will also have Candie Chaffins, I think this was her first year of playing. She actually got a lot of playing time. Her inexperience held her back this year, but I think that next year with some practice, she will be a key part of that team because they dont have anyone who can hit very well. The success of this team will be determined by whoever the new coach will be, but talking with the ER athletic director, they havent started looking, but thats no surprise considering Mr. Kilgore doesnt care about the girls programs.
haha volleyball rocks!