Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is spring football ever goin to get here?
i hope it comes soon
it feels like it is taking forever....i can't wait..it will be fun
I cant hardly wait
about 2 more months!!!:bounce:
the 06 season will be over with before u know it
yeah it flies by fast....that sucks
Cant wait to hit the field
Yea i cant wait either...
Cant wait till jc starts to dominate again
Cash Wrote:about 2 more months!!!:bounce:
8 more weeks??????????????
I can't wait!
Yup
I hope so.
yeah its gonna be great.. we are going to have some fun and learn some stuff at the same time
yea that is true BruteFroce01
The winter kills me, waiting for fb.
it will be hear after we get a good snow......which want happen lol
no snow now lol
the only thing i like about winter is weight lifting
Well can't teams start lifting now?
yea we start right after football season
yea
i cant wait to get football started up...it feels like forever since ive had the chance to hit someone
Come on guys, give it time and it will come. I am enjoying basketball right now, but I love football though.
What month are we looking out for spring practice?

Degree Wrote:i cant wait to get football started up...it feels like forever since ive had the chance to hit someone
didnt you already ask that question tough turf???
i can't wait
i hope it hurries up
Hey toussaints I really like your list on the all state team beside a player or 2 I like where you put Aaron Jackson and Damien Harris on 2nd team 2 good athletes actually I think Harris is good enough for first team but they won't where is just a sophomore that's a good list I just have one question why don't you agree with weston little on first team he had 2315 yards in 11 games 7200 career yards with 100 tds in like 42 or 43 games what rb in the state had better numbers he be 6th in state history in both categories the kid was awesome to watch you might not have heard of him because he plays for a class A school and his name never got out there like it should but it did this year. Yes I know he was not on a power house team but he shouldn't be punished for that that's the only thing.other than that you made up a good team you see how good he really is if you get a chance to go to the border bowl then you will no why he 1st team all state
Sorry posted this on wrong thread lol computer froze