Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevor Bayne wins the Daytona 500
In his first Daytona 500 appearance. He wins it! And let me remind you, he's 20!!! And he just turned 20 yesterday!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
What a win for this kid
No Nascar fans on here? I expected some discussion on that final lap when Edwards almost took it, but Trevor cut him off.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^^^I'm a fan.

Huge win for the kid. I'm really glad he won it.
Yes, I always enjoy seeing a new winner especially on the bright stage of Daytona.
If Dale JR couldnt win (Thanks Robbie Gordon!) I was glad to see this kid and the legendary Wood Brothers team get to victory lane! Somewhere David Pearson is smiling!
Congrats Bayne. Youngest winner of all time.
I was glad to see the kid win it although I was certainly pulling for Edwards (the only member of my fantasy team not to wreck). Im flippin for Edwards, the man is taking Jimmie Johnson out this year.
I heard his interview on the radio last night, he was awesome to listen to. I've never heard of the kid. What a great story!
Good to see my co-favorite driver get 2nd. (Mark Martin will always be my favorite, but he is on his way out, I had to pick another favorite for when Mark retires.)
Stardust Wrote:I heard his interview on the radio last night, he was awesome to listen to. I've never heard of the kid. What a great story!

As soon as he got out of the car in victory lane. He talked about God! He's a special young man.
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:As soon as he got out of the car in victory lane. He talked about God! He's a special young man.

Stardust Wrote:I heard his interview on the radio last night, he was awesome to listen to. I've never heard of the kid. What a great story!

:Thumbs:
And when lap 3 hit and everything grew silent and those fans began signaling that #3 with their fingers, boy did my heart drop. I quit watching Nascar after Dale died cause it broke my heart. But I watched this race. And was rooting for Trevor Bayne the entire race. So now I'm gonna start watching Nascar again and I'm a huge Trevor fan. And always will be now. Cause he brought me out of my Nascar depression.
#BBFL
Well Im a huge Edwards fan, and Im also a fan of Wood Brothers racing (because my alltime favorite driver is David Pearson). I was hoping Carl would get him, and I believe if he had another hundred feet he would have, but I cant be too upset with how it ended. Carl went from 24th to 2nd in just eight laps, and almost won the dang thing! Anyways, I absolutely LOVE Trevor Bayne. Love the kid, and I LOVED seeing that gold 21 on the side of that Wood Brothers car shining in Victory Lane. What an awesome way to start off the NASCAR season. Carl will have his day at Daytona, and is going to have a MONSTER year. I was tickled to death that the Fords took Gold, Silver and Bronze too (thats 1st, 2nd and 3rd lol). Dont look now 48, but I think that 99 has something for you all this year! On the other hand, Im NOT a fan of this two car tango deal. Other than the last 20 laps, most of this race was pretty forgettable. But the last part of it, was pure adrenaline rush and excitement.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm glad NASCAR is back. I have missed it much this off season. Trevor seemed like a down to home guy he was nervous and too excited after winning. Poor guy didn't know what to do, but I don't blame him I'd be the same way if I just won Daytona. I don't have a favorite driver I'm just a fan of racing. I'm glad he won this one though.
Nascar is Back with a BANG
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:If Dale JR couldnt win (Thanks Robbie Gordon!) I was glad to see this kid and the legendary Wood Brothers team get to victory lane! Somewhere David Pearson is smiling!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
nascar experience
Quote:to young to drive?
but consider how little driving experience trevor has.