Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karen Cunagin Sypher sentenced to 7 years in prison in Rick Pitino extortion case
LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- A judge has sentenced a woman convicted of threatening to reveal a sexual tryst with Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino unless he paid her millions to more than seven years in prison.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story...NHeadlines
Women trying to use sex to get something from men....
it's been happening for thousands of years....
it's good to see someone pay for it.

No pun intended Wink
Probably innocent. And gets 7 years.
wow didnt expect that
If she would have killed him she would have been out in 5.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:If she would have killed him she would have been out in 5.

lol...I'm sure there would have been some UK fans that would have posted bond for her.
Good for her. This is what this gold digging ***** gets. Now she gets seven years to think about it. You play with fire, you get burned.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Probably innocent. And gets 7 years.
From what Ive read on her, she is getting exactly what she deserves. This wasnt her first rodeo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can promise you she blackmailed him lol
I don't know about 7 years, but she does deserve some time.

Otter Creek bound?
zaga_fan Wrote:I can promise you she blackmailed him lol

Can you>? Innocent people are prosecuted every year. some even put on death row. Money talks. And the poor people get the shaft.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I don't know about 7 years, but she does deserve some time.

Otter Creek bound?

Otter Creek is no longer a women's facility.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Can you>? Innocent people are prosecuted every year. some even put on death row. Money talks. And the poor people get the shaft.

It just seems like Slick Rick embarassed himself an awful lot to go forth with this lawsuit.

lol..what could possibly make you think she's "probably innocent"? Money talks? It's Louisville, not Pike County..
vundy33 Wrote:lol..what could possibly make you think she's "probably innocent"? Money talks? It's Louisville, not Pike County..

Money talks wherever your at Wink

This chick saw Pitino at the restaurant, made her move, he bit, and she went for his wallet.

If she didn't do it...
He has the best lawyers since the OJ Simpson trial lol
vundy33 Wrote:lol..what could possibly make you think she's "probably innocent"? Money talks? It's Louisville, not Pike County..

Still yet, many innocent men are convicted every year. some even put on death row.

zaga_fan Wrote:Money talks wherever your at Wink

This chick saw Pitino at the restaurant, made her move, he bit, and she went for his wallet.

If she didn't do it...
He has the best lawyers since the OJ Simpson trial lol

Best lawyers? Horrible jury.