Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 7th & 8th Grade State Championship Favorites?
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Your post about teams not playing straight up is crap. If you have a 12 year old playing in 7th grade against 14 year olds that is on you as a parent. BTW I dont remember any of the players on North Laurel having a beard.

I guess your right...I should have started my boys out to where they can join the army as high school juniors....I'm sorry but the last time I checked, 12/ turning 13 is the CORRECT age for a 7th grader in the state of KY. If your kid is 14 in the 7th grade then that is on the parent for holding their kid back to make them look like a better athlete because they are older. They always look like a superstar in middle school, then the vast majority just blend in with the rest in high school because everyone else has caught up in ability. Teach them how to PLAY THE GAME and not to rely on the fact that they are older and more mature for a couple of years. And as for the beard...no offense but I'll believe the 4 people that were there I know.
Messages In This Thread
2011 7th & 8th Grade State Championship Favorites? - by WILDCAT NATION - 02-28-2011, 02:09 PM