Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cavs 104 Lakers 99 FINAL
LMAO. An early season defeat i can see. But now?
Man, the Lakers suck. I can't wait to see them lose in the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs..hopefully 1st. Big Grin
I freaking love it.
Made my day!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Yes!!!! Woot!!!
I hope the Cavs get a ring before LeBron does
Oh my goodness, lol..Bad day to be a Laker fan Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If the Cavs had to win any game the rest of this season, i'm glad it was this one. Now they can lose out the rest of the way.
HawksRule Wrote:I hope the Cavs get a ring before LeBron does

That's like saying you hope the sky turns green.
Oh the perks of being a fan of a loser haha
Lakers go down by one of the worst. This is a good day.
It's official.
We're making a move before the deadline lol
Wonder who we'll go for...
zaga_fan Wrote:It's official.
We're making a move before the deadline lol
Wonder who we'll go for...

Steve Nash
K_Mac Wrote:Steve Nash

What a pick-up that would be. But I just don't see it happening.
Good Lord, if Nash went to the Lakers, I'd have a heart attack AND a stroke.
After all these years of seeing the Lakers against Steve Nash it's hard for me to even picture that. But, the Lakers need to make a deal of some sort, they are lacking.
Heard on ESPN today that the Lakers may keep Bynum until next year to trade for Howard in the last year of his contract. Everybody knows he wants to be a Laker.
The lakers may be making a movie? But who do they have to offer? Other than bynum and i thought they said they was keeping him. Besides who wants bynum? Hes injured every other game.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The lakers may be making a movie? But who do they have to offer? Other than bynum and i thought they said they was keeping him. Besides who wants bynum? Hes injured every other game.

Exactly. IDK why he's valued so high. He has a ton of promise but since his injuries he's not been the same. Trade him why he still has value!
But that's what they said on ESPN. Howard is not going to resign with Orlando so they will be forced to trade him and the Lakers are saving Bynum as the center piece for the trade next year. So I guess their choosing Howard over Melo.
vundy33 Wrote:That's like saying you hope the sky turns green.

Yea I know it won't be this season, but I'd like to see it in the future.
Aslan Wrote:Exactly. IDK why he's valued so high. He has a ton of promise but since his injuries he's not been the same. Trade him why he still has value!
But that's what they said on ESPN. Howard is not going to resign with Orlando so they will be forced to trade him and the Lakers are saving Bynum as the center piece for the trade next year. So I guess their choosing Howard over Melo.

It's a good move too.

I'm just glad the Cavs got the job done last night. :biggrin:
Didn't the Cavs beat the Celts the other nite too?
What has gotten into them lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Didn't the Cavs beat the Celts the other nite too?What has gotten into them lol

In October, lol. We lost to the Wizards about a month ago if that's what your thinking about?
zaga_fan Wrote:Didn't the Cavs beat the Celts the other nite too?
What has gotten into them lol

October is little different then Feb.
I've said this a few times this year, but the Lakers are bored with the regular season, they don't care. When the playoffs roll around they'll flip the switch.
Aslan Wrote:I've said this a few times this year, but the Lakers are bored with the regular season, they don't care. When the playoffs roll around they'll flip the switch.

Excuses :biggrin:
What's the big deal about this game. Why is it newsworthy? All the comments on here make this out like it's some big deal. Not me! Is it really a surprise that the Cavs beat the Lakers? The Lakers suck! Smile
Made my day truly great!