Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 52 East Ridge 43
Final

Way to go Lady Cats!!
Congrats P-burg!
Congrats Prestonsburg
The girls played a good game, Julieanne fry had that side shot down pat !!!! Congats Lady Cats !!!
anybody have any stats?
Anyone have any stats on this one? Tell us a little more on the game. What did P-burg do that hurt ER. I thought that ER would win this game big. Where is TRIBE at?
Pburg has a good team this year... there was no way ER would win this game big
I didn't see East Ridge pulling out a huge win but it was possible to win the game nevertheless. It was going to be a close game no matter who was the winner. I talked to the girls this morning and she told me the score but I really didn't ask for details. I know Brittany Hogston got a double double with something like 19 rebounds and around 20 points. Not sure of exact numbers and I have no stats yet. Congratulations Blackcats. Best of luck in your future games to both teams.
One thing that I forgot to mention is that East Ridge hasn't had a game in almost 2 weeks so the girls was probably a bit rusty from not being on the hardwood in competition.
Confusedtickoutt Congrats...Good win!!!...Confusedtickoutt
Congrats Blackcats!
Pburg is a good team...Alot better than they have been over the past 2-4 years...Nice win over a overrated ER team!!!!
congrats
"JuSt_A_fAn" Wrote:Pburg is a good team...Alot better than they have been over the past 2-4 years...Nice win over a overrated ER team!!!!
How do you get that ER is overrated?
ERs not over rated, they never was rated.. They are a good team when they play as a team, but lately its not been happening.. I hope for their sake they make a run in the District to at least get into the regionals... good luck to them, and good luck to them agains shelby Valley tonight... best of luck lady warriors...