Sep 9, 11 Russell County home
Sep 16, 11 Rockcastle County away
Sep 23, 11 Lincoln County away
Sep 30, 11 North Laurel home
Oct 7, 11 Madison Southern home
Oct 14, 11 South Laurel away
Oct 21, 11 Southwestern home
Oct 28, 11 Warren Central at Southwestern
Why are they playing Warren Central at Southwestern?
How many starters do they return. I know they lost alot this year.
Jumper Dad Wrote:Why are they playing Warren Central at Southwestern?

Its the Don Marshall Bowl being held at SW.
Hopkinsville us the Don Franklin Bowl at Lindsey Wilson College.
And somerset is the Ray Correll Bowl at bowl at Somerset.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:How many starters do they return. I know they lost alot this year.

I know they lost something like 18 seniors.
There team would have to be close to being depleted.
Glad to see the Maroons bulk up their non-district schedule, because that district might be one of the softer ones around.

Not sure how many players they graduated, but that staff seems to put a pretty good product on the field year-in and year-out.

Looks like about an 8-2 regular season to me, with PC losing their first one and their last one.
PC lost all their studs from the last couple years. Im sorry but PC just doesnt lose players like they did and reload, not yet. They may go 6-5 this year, 7-3 probably is realistic, with loss to Hoptown, WC, and SW. Also dont sleep on LC they should be much improved this year.
5-5
I agree, you don't lose the kids they had this past season and for the past few seasons and simply reload. But I remember a few years ago when we were all ready for Muse to graduate only to have Eastham come in. I am going to say 6-4 or 7-3 type season.
SLHSCard Wrote:I agree, you don't lose the kids they had this past season and for the past few seasons and simply reload. But I remember a few years ago when we were all ready for Muse to graduate only to have Eastham come in. I am going to say 6-4 or 7-3 type season.

They had equal talent in the mid 90's when Draughn played and after they lost all those seniors they went 11-21 until Abner, Muse, etc came in.

2004 7-4
2005 2-8
2006 2-9

Will be very difficult for them to replace so many but Pulaski County has a lot of talented kids in all their school systems.
9-3 With a second round exit at the hands of PCC
wildthang3 Wrote:PC lost all their studs from the last couple years. Im sorry but PC just doesnt lose players like they did and reload, not yet. They may go 6-5 this year, 7-3 probably is realistic, with loss to Hoptown, WC, and SW. Also dont sleep on LC they should be much improved this year.
They return just about all their offensive and defensive line. They return Haste at running back -Jackson &Hall at receives and Wesley at tight end. The biggest question mark will be at quarterback. Aaron Smith is a very talented sophomore that will only get better with time.
PC has dominated Southwestern over the past 4 years, but I believe the Warriors will get past the Maroons this year for the district title. However, in a couple years, PC could be the team to beat once again. After losing 19 seniors (I think), will be a tough thing for the Maroons. PC will be a young team this season.