Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Wins All A!!
Congratulations Pikeville! It must've been pretty sweet!

Cindy Halbert-- "To cut them down here was pretty sweet!" LOL
Enjoyed working with cindy and congrats to you. best of luck in the state!
Congrats to PHS. That group of refs are always terrible, can't believe they were all on the same crew.
Congrats to Pikeville...There was great senior leadership from the twins, shockey, harris, and though she isn't a senior, colvin helped out alot. Everyone had a great game, and I look forward to watching them play Christian Academy of Louisville next wed in RICHMOND...
Some people making the all tourny team.. (sorry I don't remember all of them)
Shawna Howard, Samantha Howard, Emily Colvin-Pikeville
Kim Clark, Krystal Daniels-Betsy Layne
Becky Thomas-Allen Central
Tab Trammell-South Floyd
Esther Fleming-Shelby Valley
Sasha Fields-Phelps
RICH.....WHAT?.....RICHMOND...
Tournament MVP Shawna Howard getting her piece of the net!!!
Sounds like the Panthers played a great game, and I'm so glad they came away with the W. I got a call from my sister after they won, and she sounded really happy. I can't wait to see the Panthers playing in Richmond again.
Im extremely proud of the Panthers for winning the All A but I was kinda upset at a comment made by one of the players to the radio. She said something about BL losing a lot last year and that Pikeville didnt lose anyone so they were the same team and have just improved. I agree 100% that these girls have improved a lot from last season, but I dont agree with the statment that they didnt lose anyone. What about the fifth starter last season? Amanda Hartsock saved that team in some pretty big games a time or too. I just dont see how you could count her out. If you did, then the Panthers record of '03-'04 would have looked a little different that it did. IMO.

Just wanna also say that Im glad these girls realized they had to step up and take what they wanted when they did. Good Luck @ State!!!

Posted Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:49 pm:

IMHO... I know that the three guards they have this year are really good ball players and all, but last year the best defensive guard was the senior they lost. I back this up with the fact that she was the one looked to when someone had to guard the top player from the opposing team and she did very well most the time. I think they lost some with her, but I also think the 3 now have improved a lot since then and have stepped up as they realized they have to.
ew, Pikeville did lose three experienced seniors last year, Sarah Dye, Amanda Hartsock, and Lawren McCoy. These girls were good players and contributed a lot to their team. The leadership that these three provided allowed this years girls to get even better.
Good job Pikeville they will WIN IT ALL! watch and see
"G*O*A*T" Wrote:Good job Pikeville they will WIN IT ALL! watch and see
Do you mean win the State All A tourny? or the 15th Region tourny??
CONGRATS PIKEVILLE! I can't wait to watch you at state! What could be better than the two teams I wanted to win the All 'A' actually winning it?? Ahhh I'm missing Anatomy class on Wednesday morning to watch them I do believe. Big Grin