Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(18) Kentucky 73 - Tennessee 61
good thing the NCAA tourney is on neutral sites, they may have a chance,i think they only lost one on neutral site so far....
outdoorsman43 Wrote:If you're referring to Aslan's "favorite teams" icon, I believe I recall that a Louisville logo used to be there. :biggrin:
That's what I was talking about. :biggrin: Maybe he is coming over from the dark side.
TheRealVille Wrote:You are right on this one. What happened to your UL thingy under your name?

outdoorsman43 Wrote:If you're referring to Aslan's "favorite teams" icon, I believe I recall that a Louisville logo used to be there. :biggrin:

TheRealVille Wrote:That's what I was talking about. :biggrin: Maybe he is coming over from the dark side.

I'm a fan of both schools. In fact I root for every school in the state of Kentucky. I changed it because, everytime I said something critical of UK, people would say I was just said it because I'm a UL fan, blah, blah, blah. Most UK fans are too sensitive Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:I'm a fan of both schools. In fact I root for every school in the state of Kentucky. I changed it because, everytime I said something critical of UK, people would say I was just said it because I'm a UL fan, blah, blah, blah. Most UK fans are too sensitive Big Grin

How Dare YOU!:biggrin:
Congrats to the University of Kentucky for beating your rivals from Knoxville, Tennessee