Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida 70 - (11) Kentucky 68
I can't wait until the tourny and this bunch proving everyone wrong.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:I can't wait until the tourny and this bunch proving everyone wrong.

I hope you are right. But if the tourney is not played in Rupp, this team does not make it to the semi-finals!
The zone and Knight/TJ taking over got us back into the game. Florida couldn't score on the zone unless it was by an offensive rebound (one of the weaknesses of a zone), but I was impressed by it anyway. I know we only played it because of foul trouble, but I'd like to see us play it more, because it was very effective tonight. UK only got 17 points, 7 rebounds, and 4 assists out of it's 3 upperclassman. We HAVE to get more production out of them in order to redeem this season and possibly make a tournament run. UK is now 4-4 in the SEC and tied for second or last place (however you want to look at it) with 3 other teams. If that don't proof the lack of Cal's coaching ability to some of you, then IDK what can. UK IMO is clearly the most talented team in the conference (slightly more than Florida) and we are tied for last in our own division. Cmon. Were three games back of Florida, we don't have a chance to catch them now, the way we play on the road.