Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Little" Thacker of Rockcastle to rejoin his brother at Campbellsville.
Dillon Thacker of Rockcastle will join his older brother Derek Thacker at Campbellsville University this fall. Congratulations Dillon and good luck on your continuing football career!:Thumbs: Both boys are great kids and should have a positive impact on the team.
Wow i didnt know this. congrats to Dillon
Congrats to the young man. I hope he does well.
great job

who else is going to play ball

who is looking at clark rowe
former Wrote:great job

who else is going to play ball

who is looking at clark rowe

That is a great question!
I'm not sure exactly who is serious about Clark or Ben for that matter. I know some film went out to EKU upon request. Whether they are interested, I'm not sure. Ben Lake got a 30 on his ACT in December and has another year to raise it which should make him a cheap scholarship if he decided to play in college. I don't think Clark has taken the ACT yet.
I think that John Saylor and Luke Allen are working on baseball scholarships rather than football and heard that St.Catherine and someone else (can't remember right now) might be interested in Saylor. He is a smart kid and a pretty good hand with the little round ball. Not sure about Luke Allen as I've not talked to his parents in a while.
papagrit Wrote:I'm not sure exactly who is serious about Clark or Ben for that matter. I know some film went out to EKU upon request. Whether they are interested, I'm not sure. Ben Lake got a 30 on his ACT in December and has another year to raise it which should make him a cheap scholarship if he decided to play in college. I don't think Clark has taken the ACT yet.

I forgot to mention, as he is a Roger's Scholar, Ben has Lindsey Wilson on his radar with engineering at UK following after that. President Luckey at LWC has been very generous to the Roger's Scholars Program and with the new football/baseball complex there it looks like a pretty attractive route.
papagrit Wrote:I forgot to mention, as he is a Roger's Scholar, Ben has Lindsey Wilson on his radar with engineering at UK following after that. President Luckey at LWC has been very generous to the Roger's Scholars Program and with the new football/baseball complex there it looks like a pretty attractive route.

Would love to have Ben as a Blue Raider.

However, with a 30 on the ACT bigger schools might offer because they know he will be a good student.
Congrats!!
papagrit Wrote:I'm not sure exactly who is serious about Clark or Ben for that matter. I know some film went out to EKU upon request. Whether they are interested, I'm not sure. Ben Lake got a 30 on his ACT in December and has another year to raise it which should make him a cheap scholarship if he decided to play in college. I don't think Clark has taken the ACT yet.

A 30 on the ACT. Send that kid to an Ivy League School and let him be rich. Has anyone ever went to an Ivy school from the rock?
Grats to Thacker!
former Wrote:A 30 on the ACT. Send that kid to an Ivy League School and let him be rich. Has anyone ever went to an Ivy school from the rock?

I think a Lambert kid from Rock went to an Ivy league school....at least I heard that once.
Grats buddy