Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Betsy Layne win the 15th Region?
i say Belfry has the least chance of winning it, and i am Belfry fan,i say BL,Pikeville,JC in that order
Commanche Wrote:Betsy Lane has a All A State title and plenty of talent. They have the best chemistry in the region and I will take what they have over JC's talent anyday. JC wont make it to Rupp without buying a ticket, simply because they will self destruct as they have all year.

You are correct in many ways. BL is not playing for the All A title now and it will not get BL back to state, these other teams in the region repect and our proud an Eastern KY team brought the title home, but that is all the title will buy you now at tournement time.

At tournement time a fast, physical and athletic team can run the tables and JC has that talent. I think everone in the region knows if JC puts a run togather they will be in Rupp. Team chemistry is a good thing, but for the next few weeks, I will take a a fast, physical talented team anytime. I know the rest of the 15th is hoping JC self destructs, because if they don't, the other teams will be buying the tickets watching them play in Rupp.
I have watched JC 4 times this year, you are right they are talented but fact is they lost 3 times I watched to much more disciplined teams with much less talent. If they played together they could make the run, but you had better not count out Betsy Lane. Whoever goes to Rupp will get my support! I think Pikeville and South Floyd are two that could slip in and win the whole thing. Not likely, but they are talented enough.
Commanche Wrote:I have watched JC 4 times this year, you are right they are talented but fact is they lost 3 times I watched to much more disciplined teams with much less talent. If they played together they could make the run, but you had better not count out Betsy Lane. Whoever goes to Rupp will get my support! I think Pikeville and South Floyd are two that could slip in and win the whole thing. Not likely, but they are talented enough.

You are correct, any team tha comes out with a hot hand shooting for a couple of nights could be in Rupp. Nothing in the past counts.
Recznik Wrote:There is no team in the 15th that can match up with BL starting 5. The sixth man D. Hamilton (freshy) is the best in the 15th region. Ultimately its up to the Bobcats if they win out the rest of the games from here on out. IMO they shouldn't lose a game...good luck Jr. and the Bobcats...:1::popcorn:

So you are saying Dylan Hamilton is better than Johnson Central's Shane Hall?:please:
Better concentrate on SF tom night.....nobody is scared of BL who despite having all that talent likes to keep games low scoring....in my opinion them horses should run, by playing the 1950's style "O" I think it hurts them this time of year and lets teams hang around.. They are super talented and deserve all the accolades for their body of work, however the 15th is just wide open with plenty of teams that could beat teams like Desales....just my two cents.
JC!!!!
Dylan H. and Shane H. are distant cousins, hard to judge, they play different positions.
Tellme2 Wrote:Dylan H. and Shane H. are distant cousins, hard to judge, they play different positions.

They both are great players.
Betsy Lane, Johnson Central or East Ridge will win it.. if somebody else does ill be highly surprised..
monster_energy Wrote:Betsy Lane, Johnson Central or East Ridge will win it.. if somebody else does ill be highly surprised..
Well you had me up until the ER part.
I am still thinking that Johnson is the team that comes away with the region. Can be Betsy Layne and Johnson in the final but we will have to see how the drawings go.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Panther Thunder Wrote:Well you had me up until the ER part.

lol your right they got beat in the district.. they was my dark horse but im going to have to but pikeville as my dark horse now..