Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 66 Sheldon Clark 55
Im tired of hearing how this team is getting better. They have 5 of their last 6 and 9 of there last 12. To me thats not getting better. This season has become a flat joke!!!!!!!!!!!
Lost 5 out of 6, 9 out of 12
Wow! Didn't expect this one at all! Where was this on played at?

Congrats Rebels!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
they got 6 d*mn players man! the play hard! wins will come in time! theyy have had to overcome alot this season. they cant practice at all give them some credit.
wow:Clap: like the outcome in this game... does anyone have any stats?
2/1/2011
Allen Central 66
Sheldon Clark 55
Sheldon Clark 5 15 8 27 55
Allen Central 17 13 17 19 66
Sheldon Clark (9-10) -- Hayes 10, Smith 4, Lafferty 13, Johnson 6, Blackburn 9, James 5, Parsley 5.
Allen Central (6-13) -- Handshoe 4, Jarrell 13, Cole 11, Tackett 26, Harlow 6, Salyer 6.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z1CnesTqJt
AC just out hustled SC last night. That is the flattest I have seen SC play all season. I was impressed with how the two 8th graders and 6th grader played though. They actually cut the lead to 9 at one point. The lead was at 19 a couple of times.
I agrre with IntheZone though. It has to be extremely difficult to SC practice. Keep your heads up SC!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
well whos fault is that. i guess its the kids!!!!! def not the coach, not in any way. cmon man,
sc dont have any depth and they're gonna run out of steam down the strech
I've been out of the loop this year is SC really playing a 6th grader?
DOGFATHER Wrote:I've been out of the loop this year is SC really playing a 6th grader?

I was wondering the same, do they truly have a sixth grader playing varsity?

I am not real familiar with SC basketball but it seems that they are mighty thin in high school players. I would think that a 3A school would have more come out.
James is a 6th grader. He is gonna be a dandy. He doesn't look like a 6th grader.
schsalum Wrote:well whos fault is that. i guess its the kids!!!!! def not the coach, not in any way. cmon man,

What are you talking about?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
all the players quiting for sheldon clark hurt them big time. they was a region contender.
Time2Shine Wrote:all the players quiting for sheldon clark hurt them big time. they was a region contender.

Not familiar with SC...why did the players quit?
Wire Wrote:Not familiar with SC...why did the players quit?

players quit becuase of coaching mostly.. they had a decent amount come out... but they've ran around 10 or more players off since the start of season, and the players that quit have been playing around martin county whenever they can get in a gym.. i would bet that if the players that quit got a chance to play the players they still got on the team the players who quit would beat the actual team by 20 or more points with ease..
didnt see this one coming at all but im guessing sc is getting what they had coming to them.....
good post cardsarecrazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cardsarecrazy Wrote:players quit becuase of coaching mostly.. they had a decent amount come out... but they've ran around 10 or more players off since the start of season, and the players that quit have been playing around martin county whenever they can get in a gym.. i would bet that if the players that quit got a chance to play the players they still got on the team the players who quit would beat the actual team by 20 or more points with ease..

I think the players who quit could beat them by more than 20
totally agree
Props to the kids who stick with it and want to play and play hard and learn the game.
theflash Wrote:Props to the kids who stick with it and want to play and play hard and learn the game.

:Thumbs:
Congrats Rebels, good region win.
Wire Wrote:Not familiar with SC...why did the players quit?

Can't be soft and play for Spurlock.... You've got to be able to take it and work VERY HARD.... I love it, he's old school and players can't handle it.
Darth Vader Wrote:I think the players who quit could beat them by more than 20

But guess what? they quit they cant play. why not give the SC players who have stuck it out credit? and the AC players credit for the win?..they must not have been much of players of they quit anyways. if your a player and want to be one you wont quit.
These kids play with heart and I don't think they could beat them by 20 or if they could beat them at all.These kids give it 100 % and they are not quitters. They may not win every game but they are fun to watch. I would just like to thank these young men for their effort and wish them the best in life.
The players who didn't quit definitely deserve some credit. Props to them for being tough and sticking it out.
allen central rebels Wrote:But guess what? they quit they cant play. why not give the SC players who have stuck it out credit? and the AC players credit for the win?..they must not have been much of players of they quit anyways. if your a player and want to be one you wont quit.

the ex players could go to allen central and beat them by about 20:argue:
Darth Vader Wrote:the ex players could go to allen central and beat them by about 20:argue:

agree 100%:Thumbs:
The Cards could play them again and beat them by 20. They beat them by 17 at the all a classic !!!