Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much of a gap is there between WWE and TNA?
This is a quote from Kevin Nash, When asked about WWE vs. TNA:
Quote:I was with TNA for the better part of four or five years. I'd walk through the airport and people'd come up and ask for my autograph and ask if I was ever going to wrestle again. I'd be like, 'I have been for the past five years.' There's that much drop-off between WWE and TNA.

I never knew the drop off was that significant, but I guess it is. How long, if ever, will TNA be recognized as highly as WCW was?
Its like TNA is on another planet.
Truthfully, TNA sucks. Its so tacky and annoying now its turning out to be nothing but a failure.
I cant watch it.
TNA will be dead by 2012.
I wish there was another organization to rival WWE though..I miss wrestling in the 80s because those were the greatest years, but I also miss the days in the mid to late 90s when Nitro would rival and oftentimes beat Raw's ratings..I just cant get into any wrestling anymore. The plot lines and the acting sucks in both organizations. No true "characters" anymore. Everything is so predictable..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I wish there was another organization to rival WWE though..I miss wrestling in the 80s because those were the greatest years, but I also miss the days in the mid to late 90s when Nitro would rival and oftentimes beat Raw's ratings..I just cant get into any wrestling anymore. The plot lines and the acting sucks in both organizations. No true "characters" anymore. Everything is so predictable..

I would have loved to see something like the old WCW before the meltdown that took place.
I liked it alot better than the wwf then and it was on pace to completely destroy the wwf in ratings and money but let to much ego take over and it ruined the comany.
Just based on wrestling, TNA is better. Their tag team division is great, while WWE is a joke. But everything else about the WWE is better. I don't see TNA being around much longer, and WWE will no longer be pressured to perform well.
Aslan Wrote:Just based on wrestling, TNA is better. Their tag team division is great, while WWE is a joke. But everything else about the WWE is better. I don't see TNA being around much longer, and WWE will no longer be pressured to perform well.

TNA's Tag Team division is not any better.

Beer Money is a great team.

Motor City Machineguns are a better tag team, but for some reason we haven't seen them in quite awhile.

Everything else...not so much.
J-Rod Wrote:TNA's Tag Team division is not any better.

Beer Money is a great team.

Motor City Machineguns are a better tag team, but for some reason we haven't seen them in quite awhile.

Everything else...not so much.

Those two alone are better than what WWE has to offer. Generation ME is pretty good too.
This is like AWA versus NWA & WWF in the late 80's. TNA can survive, but cannot be real competition to the WWE. I actually enjoy TNA. It's different storylines than WWE and the young guys in the X division are outstanding workers. Who in the WWE is a great worker? There just are not that many.
Stardust Wrote:This is like AWA versus NWA & WWF in the late 80's. TNA can survive, but cannot be real competition to the WWE. I actually enjoy TNA. It's different storylines than WWE and the young guys in the X division are outstanding workers. Who in the WWE is a great worker? There just are not that many.

I loved AWA in its heyday. My all time favorite though was the NWA.