Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
l4th region tennis
Who do you think will come out on top in boys doubles this year? Estill had a strong runner-up last year with Short/Freeman.
14th Region tourney being played at Knott County Central today, Monday, and Tuesday.
^ how did it go?
Got rained out yesterday, don't know of they moved it to the sportsplex or not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Was moved to Hazard Pavillion yesterday and today. Worked most matches up to the semi's.
LCC has Haley Kincaid left in singles. Raleigh and Smith in boys doubles. Blair and Meade in girls doubles. Estill County, Knott Co Central, June Buchanan, Oneida Baptist, and Hazard have players left.
Going to try to play at KCC tomorrow weather permitting.
Does the sportplex have indoor tennis courts now? How many?
They may not. I thought they did.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Estill's Short/Freeman won the doubles title, Letcher County's Haley Kincaid won girl's singles, Letcher County's girl's doubles team won, and Dillon Watts won singles. Estill finished as boy's team region champions, runner-up was Knott (I believe). Letcher's girl's team won region champions with Estill as runner-up. Matches were finished at Knott County.
I had heard that there will be a sectional tournament to get into state. Any rumor to that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Thanks for the Update Tshort
Sections were played yesterday at Corbin. LCC girls lost 3-0 to Corbin and I don't have results from Estill vs Corbin Boys played at 1:30.
They still go to state right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Yes, will play Thursday at UK Tennis Center and Sayre.
^ Who does Estill play?
Taylor and Freeman from Estill sure were a good couple of guys. Glad to see them come out on top. Does anyone know what grade they were in?
^ I'm not sure about Taylor but I believe Freeman is either a Freshman, Sophomore or Junior, I wanna say Sophomore and if I'm not mistaken he's also the younger brother of Estill Baseball Standout Drew Freeman