Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Win The Daytona 500?
I just hope the it isn't the "golden boys";i.e. Jeffy and Jimmy, since Mike Helton and France will just dance the night away after one of them is in Victory Lane. Tony should finally master the last great elusive race, since he won there last July, barring any mechanical failure or Jimmy Johnson H.U.A. signature move.
yeah i could too, so why dont you go put on your "support our rainbow warriors" shirt and root for Mike's son Jeff Gordon while Carl Edwards pulls into victory lane.:thumb:
"KentuckyHillBilly5321" Wrote:Good point.

But if you could read--you would realize that goes both ways.

None of your banter bothers me in the slightest. Matter of fact, I find you to be rather amusing.

Keep it up--I can always use a good laugh!
Sorry to bust all of your bubbles but I heard the #19 upgraded his engine to a V8. Looks like we will finally see Jeremy Mayfield where he belongs, at the Daytona Speedway Victory lane!
yeah i heard he dropped that v6 daytona engine and upgraded it to a 318 from a 1977 powerwagon:Third:
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:Sorry to bust all of your bubbles but I heard the #19 upgraded his engine to a V8. Looks like we will finally see Jeremy Mayfield where he belongs, at the Daytona Speedway Victory lane!
truce to KyHillbilly5321.....Man, im tired of arguing with you, lol, and i apologize to you and to everyone else in here that i may have offended for anything i might have said. I do enjoy BGR, and ill admit that i get too extreme with what i say at times, so im offering an apology. Thanks
:dump: Open up and say ahhhhh...That is what I think about your blazer and camaro engine! It has to be from a dodge pal! And an engine with less than 150,000 miles on it.
"TidesHoss32" Wrote:yeah i heard he dropped that v6 blazer engine and upgraded it to a 305 from a 1985 camaro:Third:
Confusedalute:
"TidesHoss32" Wrote:truce to KyHillbilly5321.....Man, im tired of arguing with you, lol, and i apologize to you and to everyone else in here that i may have offended for anything i might have said. I do enjoy BGR, and ill admit that i get too extreme with what i say at times, so im offering an apology. Thanks
I am going to good with Dale Jr. he is the man.:theman:
my bet is on michae; waltrip.
Its almost to early to say but i'm pullin for jr and he dont win i would watch out for stewart or some of the hendric guys.
just for the record it's ..... Hendrick
"TidesHoss32" Wrote:truce to KyHillbilly5321.....Man, im tired of arguing with you, lol, and i apologize to you and to everyone else in here that i may have offended for anything i might have said. I do enjoy BGR, and ill admit that i get too extreme with what i say at times, so im offering an apology. Thanks

Hoss--you don't need to apologize for anything. We got at each other a little bit--but we both handled things fine (while still getting our shots in here and there). Either way--I was out of line myself--I will meet you halfway with my apology.

But--keep it coming. There is nothing wrong with some good NASCAR talk. By far--the last "real" sport . . . . . . and we are allowed to be as wild as we want to be about it.
absolutely man, :Thumbs:
"KentuckyHillBilly5321" Wrote:Hoss--you don't need to apologize for anything. We got at each other a little bit--but we both handled things fine (while still getting our shots in here and there). Either way--I was out of line myself--I will meet you halfway with my apology.

But--keep it coming. There is nothing wrong with some good NASCAR talk. By far--the last "real" sport . . . . . . and we are allowed to be as wild as we want to be about it.
Returning to ESPN could bring back some good memories! Remember when they would show races from the early 80's to early 90's and there would only be like 25,000-50,000 fans at races, my oh my how times have changed!
I hate Jeff Gordon. But I don't know who will win the 500,

I'll go with Dale, Jr. thought.
yeah man that IS going to be awesome, i used to love the atmosphere on ESPN, no big prerace hype, just racin'.....those were the good ol days, watching my hero, the skoal bandit Harry Gant pull into victory lane! Im glad its going back to ESPN though:thumb:
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:Returning to ESPN could bring back some good memories! Remember when they would show races from the early 80's to early 90's and there would only be like 25,000-50,000 fans at races, my oh my how times have changed!
terry labonte
"TE#82" Wrote:terry labonte

Did you see where Roger Staubach is going to give Labonte his Heisman trophy if he wins?

That would be a pretty big incentive--but knowing Terry--he would just give it right back.
yeah he wouldnt keep it. i no terry prolly wont win but he has been my fav since the early 90's so i have to pick him
"KentuckyHillBilly5321" Wrote:Did you see where Roger Staubach is going to give Labonte his Heisman trophy if he wins?

That would be a pretty big incentive--but knowing Terry--he would just give it right back.

you don't think he would sell it on ebay?
i would like to see jr
Dale Jr Baby..................:champ: :Thumbs:
Lil E will take er away
Jr. has been miserable in testing . . .

Out of curiosity--why do you guys think that he is going to win?

Because I don't see anything that points to that at this point . . .

But I am willing to listen.
I'm a Jr fan so I hope he wins and I think it would be good for the sport if he does, and I'm thrilled that it's going back to ESPN, cannot wait til that first flag drops!!!!!!!
Jr. sucks, jeff all the way baby
Id say Jimmie Johnson will win and if he doesnt then i would pick one of his hendrick teammates
"TidesHoss32" Wrote:oh now come on!!, no need to say my posts are weak, what if i would have included YOU as one of mike heltons darlings, and NO i dont mean i want you to meet the wall at 200, but if i would have included you as one of "Mike's boys", ill bet you wouldnt have even replied to that, would you? Well, if it makes you feel any better, Mr. HillBilly, you ARE one of his darlings. And for the record, anybody who knows nascar, knows that Jimmy Johnson, Jeff Gordon, and that punk Kyle Busch gets away with more than anybody else in nascar, and DOES NOT GET FINED FOR IT, if you cant see that, then you are blind. I didnt wish death on them, just wanted them out of the race, so my favorite driver could win, or some other Non-Hendrix driver could win. So don't come at me with a "your posts are weak", thats pathetic. \

Listen here ********** Jimmie Johnson does get in trouble. Chad is getting suspended for putting illegal stuff on the car. Kyle has been sent to the trailer once again for rought acing, so damit dont tell me they dont get in trouble. Get your **************and quit whinin just because junior gets fined for cussing on national television. Its a part of racing if the officials dont call it well its not a big deal, but if you say theyt dont get in trouble your ****** high as a kite. Jeff has got in trouble for fightin before to. So this weekend watch jeff and jimmie (without his crew chief) whoop the fields ass and win the race, and shove it up your ear.

*This post has been edited for personal threats . . . (KYHB)
"BlackcatFootball08" Wrote:Listen here ********** Jimmie Johnson does get in trouble. Chad is getting suspended for putting illegal stuff on the car. Kyle has been sent to the trailer once again for rought acing, so damit dont tell me they dont get in trouble. Get your **************and quit whinin just because junior gets fined for cussing on national television. Its a part of racing if the officials dont call it well its not a big deal, but if you say theyt dont get in trouble your ****** high as a kite. Jeff has got in trouble for fightin before to. So this weekend watch jeff and jimmie (without his crew chief) whoop the fields ass and win the race, and shove it up your ear.

*This post has been edited for personal threats . . . (KYHB)

BF08 you would know all this wouldnt you, You get on the same Nascar websites every day to see whats going on ! GET A LIFE !!! Torqque kick him off BGR !!!
hey guys this is a thread about who u think will win the race so lets quit bashing each other and pick who u think will win the race