Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheerleaders needed or not?
There are no cheerleaders doing because they have school spirit.........It just like a sport for them. They like cheerleading as much as some ppl like baskeball or football.........and i think cheerleaders are needed and so r the fans....It gives the players confidence and pumps them and the crowd up
hell yes they are hot
i think they are needed sometimes ........ but the fans do a the best jobs
i think they are most needed at away games... home games the fans take over!!
Tell when they actually lead cheers? lol
anybody
Hey this thread needs to end. Cheerleaders practice day in and day out just like any one else. Even if they dont cheer they are something to look at when your pitiful basketball players and football players are down by 20 points. Oh yeah and im a football player and when i come out of the game and see a cheerleader smiling at me or asking me if i am allright then that boosts my confidence and morale i want to get back in the game and play. So stop puttin these dumb threads on the sight. This is like asking if Trojans are needed. HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
"BruteForce01" Wrote:Hey this thread needs to end. Cheerleaders practice day in and day out just like any one else. Even if they dont cheer they are something to look at when your pitiful basketball players and football players are down by 20 points. Oh yeah and im a football player and when i come out of the game and see a cheerleader smiling at me or asking me if i am allright then that boosts my confidence and morale i want to get back in the game and play. So stop puttin these dumb threads on the sight. This is like asking if Trojans are needed. HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly! (Someone has common sense! lol)
So you are comparing A CHEERLEADER TO A CONDOM?
And saying well the team sucks but we have eyecandy?
In my opinion, cheerleaders are needed to promote spirit and enthuasium with the fans and players. So, yes cheerleaders are needed at the games.
IMO... I think the more support a ball team has the better the players play. I think it is good to have the cheerleaders even if the fans do over do them.
Doesn't really matter to me i forget about the cheerleaders once the game starts anyway. But if the girls enjoy cheering then i say go for it.