Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Level Of Competition In BasketBall Would You Rather Watch
Would You Rather Watch NBA, WNBA, College Or High School? :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
College
College by FAR
High School and College.
college
high school & college cuz there is always that thrill for an upset
College
High School
I would rather watch high school and/or college basketball.
High school and college, no doubt.
High School.....
h-school and a lil college
WNBA in my eyes is a joke. I would want to watch only competitive and fundamentally-sound high school boys games. The NBA is too much showboating and not enough defense. I think college has more enthusiasm and better play to back it up.
"TheFuzz357" Wrote:WNBA in my eyes is a joke. I would want to watch only competitive and fundamentally-sound high school boys games. The NBA is too much showboating and not enough defense. I think college has more enthusiasm and better play to back it up.

The WNBA is a joke in your eyes?

Are you serious?

That is surprising coming from the Fuzz . . . . .

I don't think that it is a joke. It is basketball on a higher level for women. That is a very important thing for equality--and future opportunities for women.
College
college is great because of all the rivalries, upsets, top NBA prospects, rankings, and oh yeah the NCAA tourney. its really exciting and probably the most fun to watch.

High school is not great to watch, but its really fun to cheer for your team and socialize with everyone.

The only time I like NBA is on SPORTSCENTER when it shows all the highlights and top plays. Some things that they do are amazing

WNBA doesnt really appeal to me, but it is equally as important as the others. younger female athletes now have their role-models and people to look up to in these women. These women are phenominal athletes and deserve as much recognition as men
I like watching high school and college because they play because they like it and they dont do it for money like the NBA.
Nba
College and High School