Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you enjoy debating with on BGR?
I helped her fix her computer the other day. She suppose to posted some after that but never did. She broke our deal.
^
Tell her to come back.
She was good at starting threads and being the life of the party the majority of the time.
I know Dusty named her the Missing in action recpient in the BGR awards lol.
Yea, Ill give her a message, See if i can get her back on here.
Ive debated with just about everybody on here at one point or another, lol..I love an intelligent debate (and oftentimes, Ive failed to hold my end of the bargain)..when I first got on this site it was much different, and most of the people dont get on anymore, but anyways, in no order- Alfus, kyhillbilly5321, bfritz, Old School Dawg, Mr Kimball, Batpuff, Ronald Reagan, my brother PB5, Hail Pikeville, PantherThunder, jshort5, DevilsWin, Aslan, Strikeout King, overrated, orangenowblue, benchwarmer, Ring em up, Stats, Warrior Pride, The Tribe, PHS1986 and Comfort Eagle (BGR's five-o's), Dusty, TRV, Real Badman, MVP2, beetle, Wildcat23, More Cowbell, LeeCoUKfan, Filthy Animal, OffTheHook, ballers, Zaga, NewportCath, Hoot, Vundy, Redneck, Bob Seger, TheRealThing, RunItUpTheGut, The Shermanator, Sparty, Midee, Doc Holliday, Torqque, crazytaxi, BCFL, Blackcat Alum, Dangerousdaneerfan, theVille...Im leaving some people out, Im sure..but all of those I named are always fun to either debate with, or to watch debate with each other..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Ive debated with just about everybody on here at one point or another, lol..I love an intelligent debate (and oftentimes, Ive failed to hold my end of the bargain)..when I first got on this site it was much different, and most of the people dont get on anymore, but anyways, in no order- Alfus, kyhillbilly5321, bfritz, Old School Dawg, Mr Kimball, Batpuff, Ronald Reagan, my brother PB5, Hail Pikeville, PantherThunder, jshort5, DevilsWin, Aslan, Strikeout King, overrated, orangenowblue, benchwarmer, Ring em up, Stats, Warrior Pride, The Tribe, PHS1986 and Comfort Eagle (BGR's five-o's), Dusty, TRV, Real Badman, MVP2, beetle, Wildcat23, More Cowbell, LeeCoUKfan, Filthy Animal, OffTheHook, ballers, Zaga, NewportCath, Hoot, Vundy, Redneck, Bob Seger, TheRealThing, RunItUpTheGut, The Shermanator, Sparty, Midee, Doc Holliday, Torqque, crazytaxi, BCFL, Blackcat Alum, Dangerousdaneerfan, theVille...Im leaving some people out, Im sure..but all of those I named are always fun to either debate with, or to watch debate with each other..

For some Reason i Feel like Your Mufasa From the lion king.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Ive debated with just about everybody on here at one point or another, lol..I love an intelligent debate (and oftentimes, Ive failed to hold my end of the bargain)..when I first got on this site it was much different, and most of the people dont get on anymore, but anyways, in no order- Alfus, kyhillbilly5321, bfritz, Old School Dawg, Mr Kimball, Batpuff, Ronald Reagan, my brother PB5, Hail Pikeville, PantherThunder, jshort5, DevilsWin, Aslan, Strikeout King, overrated, orangenowblue, benchwarmer, Ring em up, Stats, Warrior Pride, The Tribe, PHS1986 and Comfort Eagle (BGR's five-o's), Dusty, TRV, Real Badman, MVP2, beetle, Wildcat23, More Cowbell, LeeCoUKfan, Filthy Animal, OffTheHook, ballers, Zaga, NewportCath, Hoot, Vundy, Redneck, Bob Seger, TheRealThing, RunItUpTheGut, The Shermanator, Sparty, Midee, Doc Holliday, Torqque, crazytaxi, BCFL, Blackcat Alum, Dangerousdaneerfan, theVille...Im leaving some people out, Im sure..but all of those I named are always fun to either debate with, or to watch debate with each other..

Man, what happened to that guy. I loved to hate him.....:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Man, what happened to that guy. I loved to hate him.....:biggrin:
DW has become one of my dearest friends. He's a real cool, stand up guy. I wish he'd get back on too though.. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoss I was actually thinking of you yesterday. Wondering where you've been at
I don't debate. I win.
Proud to call you my BGR friend.
^ The man!!!
TheRealVille Wrote:Proud to call you my BGR friend.
Same here, my friend. Respect is absolutely mutual.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Strikeout King Wrote:Hoss I was actually thinking of you yesterday. Wondering where you've been at
Ah man Ive been busy trying to find some land off 23 to secure for a drive in car hop im hopefully going to put in..been busy with setting up some events too..getting back in the groove though lol..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Drive In's are pretty awesome but for me I'd rather go to a movie theater. Man I wish you the very best. Always enjoy your posts on BGR
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Ah man Ive been busy trying to find some land off 23 to secure for a drive in car hop im hopefully going to put in..been busy with setting up some events too..getting back in the groove though lol..

Where at on 23? I have always wanted to go to one of these!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Ah man Ive been busy trying to find some land off 23 to secure for a drive in car hop im hopefully going to put in..been busy with setting up some events too..getting back in the groove though lol..
I have also been looking for some land, but people in Johnson think their land is laden with gold.
^
Its not just Johnson, its Whitley County too. lol