Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox Live Gamertags
Who all has Xbox Live and what is your gamertag?
Mine is irvinePT
werm07
or werm077
Captain Morgan8 or amorgan10
Britt03 8)
L Dan Giga L
My xbox gamertag isn't made yet, but it will be Reizvoll or something close to it. If cebridge would get off their ass and hook cable up in pike county that is.

How many of you play halo 2?

^I am a Halo ***.
Mine will be Reizvoll(G) lol
fatman43
A Carrot. I rarely play Halo 2 anymore as in my opinion it sucks and I hate it. I do love to play NCAA 06 though.
play Madden 06 on live and look for byproboys2005... i know these guys and they are always lookin for a game.
byproboys2005 is online right now looking for Madden opponents.....
Reizvoll Wrote:My xbox gamertag isn't made yet, but it will be Reizvoll or something close to it. If cebridge would get off their ass and hook cable up in pike county that is.

How many of you play halo 2?

^I am a Halo ***.

i'm a halo 2 player but i'm in the same boat as you about the broadband so until then i'll hafta stick with kill my friends
My friends quit alot...

I guess they just can't take being beaten 50-4 when I am on my own team fighting 4 other people.

If I prayed, it would be for cable. Is that sad?
That's not sad Reiz.
The thing you better be praying for is for me not to get any better with my mad l337 skillz!!!!!!111!!!!!! y0! w!kk@ w!kk@1!!shift+1!
Reizvoll Wrote:My friends quit alot...

I guess they just can't take being beaten 50-4 when I am on my own team fighting 4 other people.

If I prayed, it would be for cable. Is that sad?

Now, I dont want to seem like a prick or a jerk but your friends must not be able to play dead if you beat them that bad 4v1. I mean in Halo 2 no one person can take on 4 decent people at once (yes killtacular but rather rare) because of the lack of skill involved in killing someone. In Halo 1 yes it was possible but in this case it no longer is. I've played alot of Halo and once you start to play on xbox live you better be ready to be stomped because there are some good players out there.

I'm not trying to say that I'm great just saying what i believe. Who knows though you may be unstoppable, but i REALLY doubt it.
Thanks for your concern, but I know how Live is. I've played plenty before. I can keep up with level 35 legit players.

My friends however, 2 are pretty ****ed good, another is a little above decent, and the fourth is alright. I'm not unstoppable, but my best game against them is 50-4 TS.

I agree that it doesn't take much skill to kill someone because of the aim-assist, but do you know how hard it is to control all the power weapons on a larger map by yourself? Sure on Halo 1 if you had an external timer to help with the RL AC and OS spawns, you could... But with the possession rules in Halo 2, it can get more complicated with that many enemies.

You have to know the positions to strike from, what combos to counter each weapon and what to use in case the enemy actually acquires a Power weapon, and where you can retreat to and get to the counter as soon as possible. It's all strategical thinking and knowing the level.
And it is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I used my l337 $k!llz t0d@y!!!!
1vs4? the odds are to easy 4 people trying to find one person? while the one is just poppin caps i've never lost with anything but even teams 2vs3 two will win 1 vs 8 one will win so there is no bragging to be done sorry guys
the only true way to show ur skill would be FFA when they're all gunin for you and you at them that way people can keep up in score
Reizvoll Wrote:Thanks for your concern, but I know how Live is. I've played plenty before. I can keep up with level 35 legit players.

My friends however, 2 are pretty ****ed good, another is a little above decent, and the fourth is alright. I'm not unstoppable, but my best game against them is 50-4 TS.

I agree that it doesn't take much skill to kill someone because of the aim-assist, but do you know how hard it is to control all the power weapons on a larger map by yourself? Sure on Halo 1 if you had an external timer to help with the RL AC and OS spawns, you could... But with the possession rules in Halo 2, it can get more complicated with that many enemies.

You have to know the positions to strike from, what combos to counter each weapon and what to use in case the enemy actually acquires a Power weapon, and where you can retreat to and get to the counter as soon as possible. It's all strategical thinking and knowing the level.

That's cool, I was just stating what I believed from previous expierences. If it came off to you that I was calling you a liar I was not. Anyhow if i ever get back into Halo 2 (DOUBT IT) or another FPS we can play together good competition is always good.
how much does it cost a month for x box live?
10 i think
supa_carrot Wrote:That's cool, I was just stating what I believed from previous expierences. If it came off to you that I was calling you a liar I was not. Anyhow if i ever get back into Halo 2 (DOUBT IT) or another FPS we can play together good competition is always good.

I took no offense, I've had plenty of people to doubt me. It's not really anything new. I always answer in a proper, educated tone so maybe you thought I was being defensive. I am one of the most level-headed people you'll ever talk to. I am never excited, depressed, angry, happy, or sad.

I'll have my gamertag friday when cebridge hooks me up.

I think xbox live is $50 a year, last I heard.

Camper Wrote:the only true way to show ur skill would be FFA when they're all gunin for you and you at them that way people can keep up in score

Head to Head system link is the best test of skill. It is one on one, with no bridging, no lagging, no screen-watching, no modding, and no host advantage.

Rumple pit is an awful way to show your skill, it's a mess. You can steal everyone's kills by camping with a BR and wait for their shields to go down, and easily get a higher score than someone who is playing 'in the pit'.