Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Kentucky Energy
The EKY Energy will be playing at Paintsville Hgh School this Saturday, 1-22-11, as they take on the Indiana Diesels. Tip Off is at 3:00 pm. Come and watch former Kentucky Mr. Basketball, J.R. Vanhoose, as he returns to his home floor for the first time in 13 years!

Should be a GREAT day for some exciting ABA Basketball! Hope to see you there!

:bball:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Just bumping it to remind everyone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Don't forget! Game tips off at 3:00 PM today at Paintsville High School!
Hope to see a few of you there!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
How did the game go??? I really wish I could have seen this one.. it would have been really neat to see the reaction from the crowd.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Went REALLY well. The Energy won staying undefeated! They will be coming back for their last home game of the season in February. Good sized crowd! Would have been larger but Johnson County had Buddy Ball games and Johnson Central cancelled their girls game the night before and moved it to Saturday starting at the same time as the Energy game.

Non the less was a great day and game! Hope to see ya at the next one!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Man that is great to hear!! I hope that the fans keep coming out to these games. I try to get to as many as possible but with school and everything it is hard to get back for the games. 11-0 and 4th in the ABA!! Pretty cool!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good to see the success!!
Whose their leading scorer?