Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Is Better: The World Series Or The Superbowl
i would say the superbowl but lets hear u:wenumber1
Superbowl

One day, one game, anything can happen, winner takes all.
SuperBowl all the way. I have a party every year for it. Just watch some of the other if nothing else is on.

:flame:
superbowl --- the whole package is great compared to the world series
superbowl
I like baseball better that football so for me I like the world series better.
Superbowl
superbowl
SUPERBOWL without a doubt
Superbowl..... I even enjoy the commercials.
I love the commercials too
superbowl hands down for me i mean it just wouldnt seem right to sit down and eat hot wings watching baseball because you would have to go get more for a minimum of 4 nights i mean the superbowl is great 2 teams 1 game 1 night 1 trophy it has to be the greatest
o yea ive even heard that nobody leaves during the great commercials thats why there are more toilets flushed at halftime than any other time of the year lol
I enjoy watchin both baseball and football but if i had to choose between the two i would say that the superbowl is better to watch.
This is like comparing the superbowl to a pre-season exhibition hockey game.

SUPERBOWL
Superbowl
Without a doubt the Superbowl. Baseball is just boring to watch on television 9 long innings with very little excitement, that's why there is sportscenter it can sum up the entire game with the few highlights in under 60 seconds. Don't get me wrong I like baseball but not on tv.
Superbowl is definately better. One reason is because I think football is more interesting than baseball
SuperBowl not interested in baseball that much..........
superbowl by far the best
the superbowl
Super Bowl Without A Doubt.]
the superbowl, easily...there's no room for error, its one game and done. Go Steelers!!!
I am the BIGGEST baseball known to mankind, but I am going to have to say Super Bowl! Guess that knocks me down to just a good fan, lol. No time for mistakes in the Super Bowl because there is no tomorrow!
Superbowl
Super Bowl > World Series
Super Bowl because:
A. It's one game, World Series is a 7 game series, you can say "Oh who cares about game one," and skip the whole game, football each play can be a difference maker
B. In baseball, you can go 9 innings with nothing happening, and say one homerun, football is a continuous battle to move down the field and stop the other team from moving down the field
C. In football, although every player might not touch the ball, every player is included in the play somehow
D. CONTACT

Lots more reasons, but there's a few
Superbowl is the daddy of them all......
Superbowl!!!
superbowl
superbowl