Poll: Who you pick?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Steelers
62.50%
Jets
37.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jets @ Steelers 1/23 (AFC Championship)
Jets have to come in to Pittsburgh and beat them 2 times in one season, which will not happen. Whats everyones thoughts?
Steelers win this one close. What time is this game?
As much as I hated both the Raven's and Steelers in their match-up, I may hate the Jets even worse. As much is it pains me, and it PAINS me, but I will be rooting for the Steelers to win this one. :puke:
Stardust Wrote:As much as I hated both the Raven's and Steelers in their match-up, I may hate the Jets even worse. As much is it pains me, and it PAINS me, but I will be rooting for the Steelers to win this one. :puke:
Ahhh come on Dusty, you KNOW that closet door is opening more and more. Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gonna stick to my prediction before the playoffs began. Steelers and Bears in the Super Bowl.
Here we go Steelers, here we go!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jets pull off another upset.

Jets - 20

Steelers - 17
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Ahhh come on Dusty, you KNOW that closet door is opening more and more. Big Grin

Dude, I'd really have to be in the closet to allow myself to wear Black and Gold.:yikes:

J/K TH32, As much as I don't like the Steelers, it's a respect thing. I love to hate them, but I respect the **** out of them. The Jets I hate, and I nave ZERO respect for them!

Uggh - here it goes, and I feel puke coming after I say it - "here we go Steelers, Here we go"

OMG, I have to leave, I am checking myself into an institute! :HitWall: What have I done................
stardust Wrote:dude, i'd really have to be in the closet to allow myself to wear black and gold.:yikes:

J/k th32, as much as i don't like the steelers, it's a respect thing. I love to hate them, but i respect the **** out of them. The jets i hate, and i nave zero respect for them!

Uggh - here it goes, and i feel puke coming after i say it - "here we go steelers, here we go"

omg, i have to leave, i am checking myself into an institute! :hitwall: What have i done................
i knew it!! I knew it all aong!!!! Lol!!!!
Go Steelers
Steelers win 20-17 on a last second Suisham field goal and adavnce to their 8th Super Bowl! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!
Stardust Wrote:Dude, I'd really have to be in the closet to allow myself to wear Black and Gold.:yikes:

J/K TH32, As much as I don't like the Steelers, it's a respect thing. I love to hate them, but I respect the **** out of them. The Jets I hate, and I nave ZERO respect for them!

Uggh - here it goes, and I feel puke coming after I say it - "here we go Steelers, Here we go"

OMG, I have to leave, I am checking myself into an institute! :HitWall: What have I done................

I bet it felt good to say that. Glad you have come out of the dark side.
Can't the Packers/Bears be the Super Bowl and we just throw the Jets and Steelers off a cliff or something?
I hate the Jets.
Steelers shut them out.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:i knew it!! I knew it all aong!!!! Lol!!!!

Jarons Wrote:I bet it felt good to say that. Glad you have come out of the dark side.

Sorry, after a 24 hour sickness, I am now able to get back on the site. I must have said something that made me deathly ill!:biggrin:
#43 wearing the black and gold will be the difference maker in this one. And the Steelers will prevail. Mark is not gonna have a clue where he is after the Steelers D gets done with him. And Big Ben will prove to everyone that he is an elite QB!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:#43 wearing the black and gold will be the difference maker in this one. And the Steelers will prevail. Mark is not gonna have a clue where he is after the Steelers D gets done with him. And Big Ben will prove to everyone that he is an elite QB!!!

While Big Ben has been amazing in the postseason, I think most of the wins can be accredit to the Steelers D. The same D which I truly believe you could put the East Ridge Warriors on and **** LeBeau would have them in the top 10 of every statistical category.
NO WAY can Sanchez and the Jets beat Manning, Brady, and Roethlisberger back to back to back games. Steelers will have a healthy Polamalu which is always a difference maker. Jets will not be able to run on Pittsburgh as uaual and Big Ben will come up huge like he always does.

Steelers-27
Jets-17

Here we go Steelers.....Stairway to 7 BABY
Stairway to 7...Go Steelers
Well, I cant get tickets to the game. So, Im doing the next best thing. Me and my two brothers are going to one of the packed bars downtown Pittsburgh to watch the game from there. Gonna tailgate, hang with some crazyass fans, and cheer the black and gold on to trophy #7!! THEN, after the game (probably around 10 or so), gonna make the 8 hour drive back home, where Ill leave from here and go straight to work, lol..Good times!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Steelers-24
Jets-21
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well, I cant get tickets to the game. So, Im doing the next best thing. Me and my two brothers are going to one of the packed bars downtown Pittsburgh to watch the game from there. Gonna tailgate, hang with some crazyass fans, and cheer the black and gold on to trophy #7!! THEN, after the game (probably around 10 or so), gonna make the 8 hour drive back home, where Ill leave from here and go straight to work, lol..Good times!
....And Im not invited!?!?!?! That cuts deep, bro, that cuts deep! LOL!!!
^ Don't worry, I wasn't invited either
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:....And Im not invited!?!?!?! That cuts deep, bro, that cuts deep! LOL!!!
The Steelerwagon pulls out of Jenkins at 6:00am. We'll be in Pikeville around 6:30, so if you wanna go, just tell us where to meet you and we'll all go!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldc16z...o1_500.jpg]

Brett Keisel & His Beard are ready for the Jets.

Seriously, that has to be on the of the most epic beards of all time.
Has anybody noticed that the Jets were all talk against the Patriots? But have you heard them say one single word negative toward the Steelers? Exactly, their SCARED! And they know better to talk smack against a Steelers D that will hit you so hard that your mom feels it! I am so ready to watch the Black and Gold smack the Jets right in the mouth!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
They've been saying their new motto exactly after the Patriots game.

"Can't Wait"
I think the Jet's need the drama in order for them to win. With the lovefest between the two, edge Steelers!
The biggest difference maker on defense in the NFL will find a way to make a game winning play, that of course being Troy Polamalu. Steelers win 17-14.
Everyone see that Cowher picked the J.E.T.S.?