Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region Middle School Tourny at Whitley?
Any one got any info on the tourny at Whitley this Sat? Who is in it? Are they still having it? Who is the contact person for the tourny?
yes it is still on. I know Whitley, Corbin, South, Knox, North, Barbourville, Williamsburg, and Clay are in. I was told there are 9 teams in the 7th and 11 in the 8th. The 8 mentioned above and 1 more for 7th and 3 for 8th. If I find out anything else, I'll post it
good place for the tourney. The middle school gym at whitley is actually bigger than probably any other middle school gym. It actually holds more kids than the high school gym. Its also where high school graduations take place.
Clay County vs Knox County next Saturday for the 13th Region Championship! 7th and 8th grade tournament.
How bad did Clay beat South in 8th?
Clay beat South by 1 point. South led most of the game but Clay kept battling. I believe the tough schedule Clay has played up to this point in the season helped them in this game. They never let up and kept playing hard. South does have a very nice team. Wish South would schedule Clay home and away each year, definitely be some good ball games every year.
go knox !!