Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Red
Thanks for providing this voice to EKY sports fans. I look forward to reading and posting about all EKY teams, but mainly the Belfry Pirates.
Hi and welcome to BGR!!!!

Have fun and tell everyone about the site!
Welcome and pass on the word of this outstanding site.
Thanks guys. I've been following MTN football for a long time and all the new avenues of communication like this make it very very interesting.

I don't really understand it all, but hey, I'm still trying to figure out how a fax machine works.
Welcome red. The well known football pirates are making a statement on the hardwood as well.
Hey BIG RED !!! Great to have another Piratefan aboard BGR !!! Hope ya enjoy your stay, I look forward to talking to ya about our beloved Pirates sometime.....If ya ever need anything let me know....Be sure to spread the word around Pond Creek about BGR !!!

Go Pirates !!!
Welcome to the campsite.
Welcome to the site.
Welcome to BGR!!
Glad to have you here BIG RED!
Heartfelt thanks to all. If only we were a little closer to kickoff instead of being 7 months away.

BelfryPride, thanks for the nice Pirate welcome from you. I don't get back to Pond Creek that often, but it is nice to see so many Pirate fans on here. I think the Prestonsburg fans out number us though.
Welcome to the site Big Red.
Welcome.
Welcome to the site, Have fun enjoy your stay, don't be afraid to post what ya think, and all that yada yada lol.. Have fun lol. I already said that didn't I? Well anyway love, peace, and chicken grease
Welcome to BGR
Welcome!!! .... Ask any mods for help....
Welcome to BGR..
Welcome to BGR!!
hi
yo
hi