•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pickleball
You know it must be difficult being the terror of tinytown.
The Mayor of it. I believe today was Johnny Ringos birthday and he got a new pair of shades to cover his eye.
Well Johnny Ring O
Happy bday
shall i play a nocturne by Frederic f***ing Chopin
Thanks Doc, I prefer Steven Stinkin Foster though. That's a good one Wyatt, you make me laugh.
How did the newcomer Taiwan Don look today in the showdown? Was he quick on the draw or did his face hit the dirt?
He looked somewhat rattled.
But so did I
Looks like it's hard to hang with Wyatt and the gang. Better go with a new revolver Doc.
T.D. represented his sport with the savageness that we expected out of him. He is very good and direct on keeping the score of the games within a point or two. This was a big help for Curly Bill as he lay face down most of the game and could not see what points were scored. Looks as if the games will be on again today once the snowplows clean Boot Hill. Doc played great yesterday BB and a series of unfortunate events caused him to go back to his hotel. He has a bad cough and stayed up 36 hours straight. Curly Bill was howling at the moon when we left last night and it wasn't even out. Maybe Liberty can get out of the kitchen and show today. Judge Roy taking no prisoners today and THATS A FACT. :twisted:
What time does the action start today guys?
the quintessential frontier type. Note the lean silhouette... eyes closed by the sun, though sharp as a hawk. He's got the look of both predator and prey.
News Flash--The Unbeatable Wyatt and Hanging Judge have lost again. TD and CB teamed up and took down the famous coughdrop duo. The Great Upset happened a couple days ago and we have yet to receive any information from the usual "calls them like u see's them" crowd on hand. SAD, SAD, SAD. Where's the love for the "upstart" TD and old beloved "take it like a man" CB
Why Curley Bill you have stooped to your lowest level. (Except of course when you dive after a passing shot) The loss was one of relief as Doc pulled a TROY heel and had to leave. I don't want to sound like we walk on water but you and Taiwan Don went about the next game and were thumped 15-2 and lucky we gave you the 2. Your record after getting wore out in singles and doubles is much like that of your friend Liberty because combined you haven't won 3 games this year. We are coming at you again tomorrow so don't hesitate and say you and Liberty have a meeting somewhere.
Well what's the latest report from the Pickleball stadium? Any big wins or losses lately?
Why Johnny Ringo!!!! You play in a couple of series and fall to the wayside as if you are waiting for a man that comes riding a pale horse and brings hell with him. Your day is soon approaching and looks as if you and The Rifleman will be under pressure to show. The Judge and me wrote a book on the technique of winning PickleBall and and autographed copies for Curley Bill and Liberty. Doc witnessed the signings and bet that CB and LV would come up with a book of their own, which they did (The Proper Etiqutte of PickleBall) No one bought a copy.
Reductionism. Are you in a lot of trouble?
More trouble than you would know.
You want more?
No thanks. No more trouble for me.
"Wyatt Earp" Wrote:No thanks. No more trouble for me.

laugh1.gif
Are you serious? You want more?
please no more pickleball post from you BGRBABE
Wow you are very polite. Are you serious? You want more?
Well..... I must be deranged but I think this is surely the weekend that Wyatt and the Judge meet thier demise. You're no daisies guys, you're no daisies at all. The time is drawing near.
Man I an glad I am not married to the BGRBABE. Why Johny Ringo you must taste blood and see better than you have in the last couple of weeks. You best call upon the Sisters for help today along with The Rifleman. We have a few things to tend to today and it's a good thing ot doesn't conflict with our pickleball or Doc would be standing alone. The Judge is eager for the hangins today. Are you allowed out today?
The refs just took a game from me and the Judge in overtime. It was surely an upset as we beat them earlier in the year. I had a bad ankle and knee and a touch of the flu. I will not make excuses though.
Yes myself and taiwon don lost to the sisters but it was due to the elephantitus of my testilces or the lack of theirs. We battle against Ringo and the Bionic Rifleman only to be harrassed by the LImp one.
News flash Curly Bill and Liberty Valance gunned down in the streets of Laredo by none other than Doc Holliday and Taiwon Don, in a blistering battle.
so impressive that the Bionic rifleman seemed impressed enough to make a comment.
Johnny Ringo was so close to drawing blood from Wyatt and Judge Roy but He and the rifleman could not prevail in the best of 7 and went home again with the same old story. Better luck next fight at the OK . Great game Doc as that was the best one of the evening.
It was a busy night in Tombstone as all the cowboys showed up at the corral, The Rifleman and myself dominated early as we gunned'em down 2 by 2 including 3 in a row from the immortal Wyatt and the Hanging Judge. But after jamming my back on a diving shot (you were there for that one Doc) I just couldn't move as well to hang with them and more or less left the Rifleman handicapped as we dropped four close ones in a row. We will be back!!!
COMEBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow ack against the wall then Bam a shot was heard
The Judge and the Marshall ride tall once again.
Truly a bad night for the outlaws.

But it was the biggest night in pickleball history!!!
4 teams wow
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next