•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pickleball
Thanks Doc I knew you'd like that. I think the reign of the coughdrops is coming to an end this weekend!!
I am not sure, but I know Liberty would love to see them go down like a 3 buck ***** but we will have to wait and see.
Liberty acts more like Strother Martin every day. I sure was pleased with the lack of competition from the Sisters. Good game Doc you will take a little time getting back in to the flow after last week. I must say you and Danny scored more than Curley and Liberty( STROTHER ) and was very civil in their manner of play. I saw Johnny Ringo a while ago and the BLACKEYE from Sunday looked pretty uh BLACK. I , along with Judge Roy regret this had to take place and now that Ringo thinks we will catch it this weekend is a little upsetting. I would hate to think that if I was going to a ballgame I would have to wear the shades to hide the fact of lack of instinctive movement to swoosh away a pickleball coming at me. The Rifleman is next on our list if he doesn't have a meeting all weekend. Curley Bill won't play for the excuse of going to waller around the house all day babysitting the boys. Strother wont be allowed out for fear the Fan-Man would sense he was not doing his work and trying to relax. I guess Doc you are the one we can count on to play. I've always known I can count on you Doc. Thanks for being there.
If the Rifleman can't make it, Doc and I will team up I'm sure. BTW there's no lack of instinctive movement that was a hard hit, I'm just glad I moved enough to make it a glancing blow and not get the full brunt of it. I admit it looks bad, but it could have been worse.
We could get the Judge to cut a patch out of one of the SISTERS aprons and put over the eye Ringo. You don't appear to have much of a backhand so I wouldn't think it will be bothersome to you.
Boys the Doc will be around, that is for sure. If I not well you know busy I do have a meeting Sunday have to travel down to learn about something I used to be pretty good at. But at least I will be having lunch with well someone much more attractive than the rest of the Immortals
Wyatt does know that Rome fell and it wasn't pretty. Teams have to learn each others moves and cover their backs, that is what the cough drop duo has on everyone right now. I believe Libery and Curley came close to a V yesterday.
You're right about that Liberty, teams have to learn each others moves. Me and the Rifleman teamed up last year to take on the coughdrop duo it took us about 7-8 games playing together to get to know each others moves then we won 4 or 5 games in a row and didn't get to play any more. So I would say after getting back together last Sunday we're back on track, we lost the first 3 then won the 4th, then foolishly blew an 11-5 lead in the last game, so we're ready for a rematch.
Your day of reckoning is close at hand Ringo. Liberty you have had all year to learn the moves of Curley Bill and if you would step out of his shadow you might do that. AHHHH I doubt it.
Some of the excuses on here are lamer than FDR's legs.

Play ball!
FDR's legs, thats a roughin Doc. If you Men or Wyatt come up with a showdown time let me know this week. Don't try to sneak another one in.
From what I know the showdown is Sunday 5:00 at Boot Hill. Be there!!!
I will make sure to make it this weekend. Somebody let me know it there is a change in plans.
I heard a rumor that Torqque wants a dose, can you verify this Doc?
Proper Dose for sure!
The man Torqque said he would try to make it, so we will have to see.
i on the otherhand will not be there unless something major happens.
How ever I expect to see and hear updates!!!!
Im sure that there shall be carnage, agression, and even a swear or two.
Hey Wyatt....what ever happened to you little devil? :twisted:
Isnt it a little late for you to be up Liberty, i am sure Wyatt and the hanging Judge will want you and Curly Bill to be well rested when they defend the PBC!!
Of course I thing that this may be the week the rifleman knocks several people off their hign horse or shetland pony.
You can count on it guys me and the Rifleman will be bringing our "A Game" to Boot Hill tommorrow and taking out anyone who gets in our way!!! This one is for all the jokes and ridicule I've been through for the injury I recieved last week. We will leave no doubt, you WILL remember on this night that you played against Ringo and the Rifleman and took the "Ultimate Dose"!!!
Well I don't know what this is about and I'm not reading 8 pages on it...sooooo I just wanted to post on it because...well just because. :lol:
You make me laugh Doc. Not one person said anything about the blackeye you have Ringo---There was a bunch that did . Wear your Abdul Jabbar Muhammadddddd Bruce Lee goggles today for security. The Judge doesn't take kindly to idle threats from the likes of Curley, Liberty, Chuck Connors and All the Johnny Ringo fan club members. I must say the biggest disappointment is if Doc does not make it because there are few that can catch the words of bullets being dished out and appreciate them. Cali this is played with a whiffle ball and wooden paddles and played alot like tennis. We even have one of the Curley Bill duo that serves and hits like Chris everett. Very nice two handed backhand. Shetland pony---You kill me Doc.
Doc, you are too big to ride a Shetland pony....I would be ashamed. Doc, I need my sleep. Long trek up to boot hill and then have to deal with the craziness of Wyatt, YOU, and the Hanging Judge......Makes for a LONG day.
LOL. I must destroy you.
Still napping Liberty?
Ringo and the Muffin man get smoked.
while you tried to get a beauty sleep
CSF is what i am saying
You may be the terror of tinytown or shinbone but not at boothill
The Judge is on an absolute mission. He is unstopable. Playing with a broken paddle and still dominating Ringo and Curley Bill the muffin man. Five wipeouts and one time run of 29 straight points. This appears to be on the verge of a great week. Liberty not allowed out on the weekends to play was not much of a surprise either. Sleepin Beauty!! Rifleman fighting Elk all day at Stonecrest, a bit unusual for him to CSF. Look on e-bay Doc and see if any graphite paddles are for sale, I would say they are a lot cheaper than Johnny Ringo bought them for.
Congratulations Wyatt on another great day! Ringeye, uh, excuse me, Ringo and CB were just no match again today for the likes of Wyatt and the Judge! I must say I too am a little surprised at the the likes of a no-show from the Rifleman. Pretty much like we figured for Liberty to stay out of Dodge! Still alot of fight in Doc-wish he could have made it today. Again, great job today!!!!!
Congrats to Wyatt and the Judge they most defintely brought their
"A" game tonight while me and Curly Bill brought in, uh should I say, "NO game". I tried to burn the graphite paddles, I even soaked 'em in kerosene and they still wouldn't burn, so I think I'll just crap on one and cover it up with the other, how's that!!! I think I'll search the internet and see if anyone has game for sale or maybe some kryptonite to weaken those 2.
I just finished my paper work about 30 min ago so as to be ready for the visiter on tues.
I wish I could have been there but some people can't sleep, chase a little ball, I had to do my duty.
But I will be back, hesk I really never left.
This meal ticket is looking for a Hungarian Princess.
Careful Doc She might very well be the Antichrist. Great game today and I will admit you took it to Curly Bill and his pardon-er. Hey wait thats me, I mean Charley from Wagon train. Curly muffed a few shots but that is to be expected. He looked like Babe Ruth doing the Pete Rose slide a few times. Snow day tomorrow and looks like we have it all over again. Sure wish Liberty was allowed to come out and play. AHHHHH forget it.
POOP
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next