Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to rate BEST OVERALL ATHLETE
Lets try this again! and this time please do not close it!!!!
Just making a point. Some kids are great at basketball or football BUT how does being an overall athlete help increase your chances at playing at the next level.
So please do not close this again. This is a discussion board and are we not allowed to discuss such questions.
This is not the way that the original thread was created. If this becomes a debate that in anyway knocks an individual, this thread will be shut down immediately. These types of threads rarely ever stay possitive, and since threads like this open discussion for someone to say something negative, especially about an 8th grader, there will be ZERO tolerence!
Stardust as I agree with you about talking negative, it really does not matter what the forum is, people are going to say something negative about a kid. My goal is to see a discussion from people about the benefit/non-benefit of kids playing multiple sports and how the sports affect the growth and developement of young athletes. I praise you in your effort to keep the HATERS from bashing kids. I really do!!! We need to have the same tolerance on ALL discussions on here as quite a few people who hide behind names tend to be nagative toward kids. I thank you for your effort!!!