•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Fires Football Coach.
Lilly Wrote:Your name gives you away loser......:biglmao:

I'd guess another Robert Jones Man Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
RAIDERNOW3 Wrote:How about I go ahead and tell you all about the atmosphere here in the weight room, it's the best we've had yet. Coach Payne didn't set anything up for no one, neither did Galloway. Galloway had 7 kids weight lifting, and DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY OF THOSE KIDS PLAYED THAT YEAR? 0. None of those kids played. The coaching staff we have now is whats best for the entire team. We all work hard, and we all want to get better, we all HAVE FUN as we're doing it. I'm just glad our principal doesn't get into this drama, she chooses to ignore it, I'm sure. She's one of the best principals the high school has had, if not THE best. She helps us any way possible and if we ever need anything done we go to her. Being "sad to see Galloway go" is stupid. I hardly finished the season last year playing for him. The atmosphere we have now is amazing, so I suggest you stop bashing the coaching staff.

I'm glad you feel the way you do. Doubt you are a player as you pretend to be, I'd say you are part of that Great Staff. Good Luck to you whomever your are. You will need it in that setting, working for the people you have to work for. No player would bad mouth his former Coaches, as you have with Coach Galloway or Coach Payne, two people who would have done anything within their power to help you. Time will tell how this thing plays out. Good Luck but don't put people who worked for the program down.:eyeroll:
Probably the man himself.......lol Just kidding, maybe.
Lilly Wrote:Probably the man himself.......lol Just kidding, maybe.

I would not be surprised, He loves to play games.:biggrin::biggrin:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:I'm glad you feel the way you do. Doubt you are a player as you pretend to be, I'd say you are part of that Great Staff. Good Luck to you whomever your are. You will need it in that setting, working for the people you have to work for. No player would bad mouth his former Coaches, as you have with Coach Galloway or Coach Payne, two people who would have done anything within their power to help you. Time will tell how this thing plays out. Good Luck but don't put people who worked for the program down.:eyeroll:
I feel the way I do because I love my team. You all have bashed our coaches for the last 8 pages, I have NOTHING against coach Galloway and coach Payne, actually I talk to both of them everyday, they just couldn't get the kids out, THAT was the biggest problem. You wanna talk about me putting down people that work for the program, our coaching staff now has took our team to 8, to over 50. So, since they're such bad coaches, I guess we're going downhill. To me, that's a HUGE improvement. Love my team, love my coaches, love my school, GO RAIDERS #LEAVE50ALONE
RAIDERNOW3 Wrote:How about I go ahead and tell you all about the atmosphere here in the weight room, it's the best we've had yet. Coach Payne didn't set anything up for no one, neither did Galloway. Galloway had 7 kids weight lifting, and DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY OF THOSE KIDS PLAYED THAT YEAR? 0. None of those kids played. The coaching staff we have now is whats best for the entire team. We all work hard, and we all want to get better, we all HAVE FUN as we're doing it. I'm just glad our principal doesn't get into this drama, she chooses to ignore it, I'm sure. She's one of the best principals the high school has had, if not THE best. She helps us any way possible and if we ever need anything done we go to her. Being "sad to see Galloway go" is stupid. I hardly finished the season last year playing for him. The atmosphere we have now is amazing, so I suggest you stop bashing the coaching staff.

Got to be someone real close to Principal, looks to me like she has been involved from the very 1st Lie !!!!:moon:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Got to be someone real close to Principal, looks to me like she has been involved from the very 1st Lie !!!!:moon:
Yeah it could be one of the entire 800.
BGRIABOHS Wrote:The principal at that school sacrifices for the kids, from what I've heard.. That school is academically improving and athletically over time, it may be slowly but it is changing!!! I do not understand why everyone is doubting that staff! Boz, Lewis, Privett, Goins, and they need to get mohnhollen on board. I've watched Privett and goins coach together and for the past 2 years brought the middle school to district play 2 years in a row!!! They have a very loyal staff....

I'll try not to be negative:

Bozeman : Great guy, has not Coached a winner.
Lewis: 2 years at High School (under Galloway)
Privett: Middle School Coach
Goins: Middle School Coach.

Tell me where the experience or Greatness Comes From. I agree all are good people but that sure as heck don't make them Football Coaches.:cop:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:I'll try not to be negative:

Tell me where the experience or Greatness Comes From. I agree all are good people but that sure as heck don't make them Football Coaches.:cop:
Privett and goins took middle school to district for 2 years straight, first time in I believe school history....

All great people and great coaches.. Have faith !!

Forgot to add Parriman.. Parriman's also the wrestling coach and works well with the kids. Nice guy and great coach, just like Privett , boz, Lewis and goins.....
Cellking Wrote:Lilly, you are so right. Yesterday Boss AD walked onto practice field and told Coach Bozeman he was going to have closed practices to the public. He will be keeping the people who support football away. Parents, Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents and former players not welcome. Look at what this man is doing to the Program.:ChairHit::ChairHit:
No, they probably just don't want you recruiting for somerset. :biggrin:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:I'm glad you feel the way you do. Doubt you are a player as you pretend to be, I'd say you are part of that Great Staff. Good Luck to you whomever your are. You will need it in that setting, working for the people you have to work for. No player would bad mouth his former Coaches, as you have with Coach Galloway or Coach Payne, two people who would have done anything within their power to help you. Time will tell how this thing plays out. Good Luck but don't put people who worked for the program down.:eyeroll:

Don't give me that. You and half the people on this forum have been dogging almost everybody that worked or is working for the program. My coaches NOW have changed from 8 kids in the weight room to 50. Galloway was struggling to get 15 during last years spring practice. :Shaking: The coaching staff is amazing and I think we will do AMAZING this year. So I seriously thing you go back and look at the replies. so once again, #LEAVE50ALONE

Coach Privett and goins took middle school to district play for the first time in middle school history, if I'm not mistaken, going 8-2, technically defeating sset. Lewis was pretty much received the short hand of the stick, he is a great coach and a great guy, Bozeman is a great guy and great coach as well. GO RAIDERS!!!TongueirateSho
BGRIABOHS Wrote:Coach Privett and goins took middle school to district play for the first time in middle school history, if I'm not mistaken, going 8-2, technically defeating sset. Lewis was pretty much received the short hand of the stick, he is a great coach and a great guy, Bozeman is a great guy and great coach as well. GO RAIDERS!!!TongueirateSho
2 years in row actually. :eyeroll:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Got to be someone real close to Principal, looks to me like she has been involved from the very 1st Lie !!!!:moon:

No, it sounds like a player being fed up with this.
Out of Respect for Coach Galloway and Payne I will Keep them out of This. for the Betterment of The Kids & Program Let's let This go and Support the Kids and Coach Boz.

It's a new Chapter for our Program lets see How it Goes. Let's be Postive From This point forward . Good Luck!
BGRIABOHS Wrote:Coach Privett and goins took middle school to district play for the first time in middle school history, if I'm not mistaken, going 8-2, technically defeating sset. Lewis was pretty much received the short hand of the stick, he is a great coach and a great guy, Bozeman is a great guy and great coach as well. GO RAIDERS!!!TongueirateSho

The Middle school went 10-0 in 2006 under Darik Smythe
1988 Raider Player Wrote:The Middle school went 10-0 in 2006 under Darik Smythe

Yeah, wasn't that Aaron watts' group ? Nough said !!!!
1988 Raider Player Wrote:The Middle school went 10-0 in 2006 under Darik Smythe

Also, didn't even go to the playoffs.
BGRIABOHS Wrote:No, they probably just don't want you recruiting for somerset. :biggrin:

We didn't want him up here. You all don't want him down there. Nobody wants him around. He thinks he know everything but the bottom line. He don't know sh@@!

It's ok cellking......for years has bashed coaches and administrators . It ok for him. Double standards.
BossEric Wrote:It's ok cellking......for years has bashed coaches and administrators . It ok for him. Double standards.

They're not even coaching, therefore have absolutely NOTHING to do with the program. You all have been bashing out coaches now and tell me not to trash my past coaches? Can you say hypocritical?
Bossman you and your posse needs to stay off here when you are who everyone knows you are. And I mean that seriously. Its very degrading to the community to know that you are in the position you guys are and then on here bashing people in public and them smiling talking nice to them when you see them. Sooner or later you are gonna keep on till it ends badly for you, either lose your job or a irate parent gets you. There is a lot of talk about this in that community. Be smart.
Lilly Wrote:Bossman you and your posse needs to stay off here when you are who everyone knows you are. And I mean that seriously. Its very degrading to the community to know that you are in the position you guys are and then on here bashing people in public and them smiling talking nice to them when you see them. Sooner or later you are gonna keep on till it ends badly for you, either lose your job or a irate parent gets you. There is a lot of talk about this in that community. Be smart.

The bottom line is McCreary has a great and enthusiastic staff, whether you all think it or not. No back stabbers. Coach Galloway just didn't get the job done ! Neither did Payne ! Numbers were low and we were losing players by the day !! Good luck to all raiders staff, show em how footballs supposed to be played !
BossEric Wrote:We didn't want him up here. You all don't want him down there. Nobody wants him around. He thinks he know everything but the bottom line. He don't know sh@@!

Before I agree or disagree, who are you talking about ?
The bottom line is what I just told you......
Hopefully everything is solidified for these players. Its hard to ask for commitment when it seems no one is committing to them. Good Luck Raider Nation I am pulling for you!
BGRIABOHS Wrote:Before I agree or disagree, who are you talking about ?

BossMan is talking about Gay. He just described himself. All he has done since him post started is lie!!! Whitley Fan, Pulaski Fan, Badmouth Bozeman, Badmouth Gay, Badmouth the Principal. Never said a bad word about the AD !!! Wonder :why: He probably lives real close to Gay, needs to visit him sometime.:popcorn:
BGRIABOHS Wrote:No, it sounds like a player being fed up with this.

If you truly are a player, I wish you a good and successful year. Hope all players feel the same about your Staff. Good Luck and keep working hard.:Thumbs:
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next