•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic 42 Johnson Central 14 final
Bob Seger Wrote:Well from what I have been hearing, that with some of the younger kids coming into starting positions next year, they want to start out relatively weak and then each week increase the level of competition...Don't hold me to it, (because this is all just scuttlebutt info), that based on that theory, they are saying that Simon Kenton (since they never win anything) is more than likely the target as being an easy season opener..:popcorn:

Who's still playing and who's talking about next year? :biggrin: Has JC won a title in anything.....ever? Your the best team in the mountains. Congrats.:Thumbs:
hop24 Wrote:Who's still playing and who's talking about next year? :biggrin: Has JC won a title in anything.....ever? Your the best team in the mountains. Congrats.:Thumbs:

And your record against CovCath and FTH is......???? Go ahead and give me SK's resume in football. Since you're the best team nowhere, an even bigger congrats back!!:Clap:

You stuck your foot in your mouth on this one, smartass.:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:And your record against CovCath and FTH is......???? Go ahead and give me SK's resume in football. Since you're the best team nowhere, an even bigger congrats back!!:Clap:

You stuck your foot in your mouth on this one, smartass.:biggrin:

SK has exactly ONE more victory over the Birds than JC...the best team in the mountains.
Bob Seger Wrote:And your record against CovCath and FTH is......???? Go ahead and give me SK's resume in football, since you're the best team nowhere. An even bigger congrats!!:Clap:

Stuck your foot in your mouth on this one, smartass.

Hard for you to understand coming from THERE. We have this thing where we live. It's called a population boom. SK used to be a very rural school with no feeder programs. Not so much anymore, people don't drive 100 mph to get out and never look back.Confusedhh: You and your clone hooty are so salty most of the time, but we understand why. Congrats on the field goal kicker, sounds like a good one.:Thumbs: CCH did you a huge favor stomping you at home cause the Birds frosh would have been licking there chops.
Blau Vogel Wrote:SK has exactly ONE more victory over the Birds than JC...the best team in the mountains.

Think you just blew his computer up.:popcorn:
Blau Vogel Wrote:SK has exactly ONE more victory over the Birds than JC...the best team in the mountains.

I see your tender little hiney is still sore, heh Blue Boy?

And the 1920's don't count!!
hop24 Wrote:Think you just blew his computer up.:popcorn:

Answer the question smartass....What has SK ever won in football?....
hop24 Wrote:Hard for you to understand coming from THERE. We have this thing where we live. It's called a population boom. SK used to be a very rural school with no feeder programs. Not so much anymore, people don't drive 100 mph to get out and never look back.Confusedhh: You and your clone hooty are so salty most of the time, but we understand why. Congrats on the field goal kicker, sounds like a good one.:Thumbs: CCH did you a huge favor stomping you at home cause the Birds frosh would have been licking there chops.
It takes a pure moron to start running their mouth about someone else when their team wont even play Highlands or CovCath....Come on big guy, you all schedule 2A teams all over the place...How about scheduling a couple 3A teams....What's the matter, you skerred of a couple of those little 3A schools? After all you this big 6A powerhouse, right?...It would take all of what 20 minutes to get to either school? Either back it up, shut up, or crawl back in your slimey little hole...
Bob Seger Wrote:Answer the question smartass....What has SK ever won in football?....

A regional title and trip to the finals. What has JC won in ANYTHING. BTW, SK started playing football in 66, shit for brains. 1981 State Basketball CHAMPS, 87 Wrestling CHAMPS, MANY more individual state champs.:Shaking:
I could be off base here but I think Bob is playing the N KY folk. I am going to throw out a wild theory. I think he is wanting to kill off the Bob Seger handle and be reincarnated as something even bigger and badder...:notworthy

:devilflam
I will say this.

SK would put a running clock up on any mountain team this year.

That school is on the up and isnt coming back down anytime soon.
hop24 Wrote:A regional title and trip to the finals. What has JC won in ANYTHING. BTW, SK started playing football in 66, shit for brains. 1981 State Basketball CHAMPS, 87 Wrestling CHAMPS, MANY more individual state champs.:Shaking:

So you are saying that Simon Kenton has never won anything in football????

A loss in the finals means you are what?......losers?

Uh BTW, JC never started playing football till 1973 (bigger shit for brains..lol), for whatever reason that has to do with anything....I guess you are trying to make that into some kind of an excuse, or something?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I will say this.

SK would put a running clock up on any mountain team this year.

That school is on the up and isnt coming back down anytime soon.

Oh, so you've seen them play??? or is this another one of those wild guesses again?Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:Oh, so you've seen them play??? or is this another one of those wild guesses again?Confusednicker:

I speak the truth.

And actually ive watched three of there games. Not in person i might add.

Kuntz would pick apart a mountain all star team. You can count on that.
jetpilot Wrote:I could be off base here but I think Bob is playing the N KY folk. I am going to throw out a wild theory. I think he is wanting to kill off the Bob Seger handle and be reincarnated as something even bigger and badder...:notworthy

Sheesh, JP, they're all so danged easy.....The biggest bunch of tender feeling guys I've ever run across.

BTW, I've learned the ropes from real competition, like Legar and BillyJoeRayBob from back in the days when real bad guys ruled the roost.:biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I speak the truth.

And actually ive watched three of there games. Not in person i might add.

Kuntz would pick apart a mountain all star team. You can count on that.

Now, tell me what they've won?
Bob Seger Wrote:Now, tell me what they've won?

More games than Johnson Central :hilarious:
Bob Seger Wrote:Sheesh, JP, they're all so danged easy.....The biggest bunch of tender feeling guys I've ever run across.

BTW, I've learned the ropes from real competition, like Legar and BillyJoeRayBob from back in the days when real bad guys ruled the roost.:biggrin:

:hilarious:You are right haha, everyone's feelings are so fragile these days. Those guys from back in the day would have these guys hiding under their bed sucking their thumb!:Thumbs:
It's just not as fun picking on them here as it was on their home turf...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:More games than Johnson Central :hilarious:

Confusedinglepar:hilarious::notworthy
jetpilot Wrote::hilarious:You are right haha, everyone's feelings are so fragile these days. Those guys from back in the day would have these guys hiding under their bed sucking their thumb!:Thumbs:
It's just not as fun picking on them here as it was on their home turf...

But Bobs only been with the site since 2010 Confusednicker:

I bet Mr Kimball would eat him up if he were still around.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:More games than Johnson Central :hilarious:

You better check the records for the last 20 years on that......You'll find out you just stuck your foot on your mouth too....

Lets see if you want to flash the ":hilarious:" around again after you do a little homework...

Apparently you're not the brightest bulb in the socket either, Gutter.Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:But Bobs only been with the site since 2010 Confusednicker:

I think you're right, the legend in the mold of a couple of others would rip them to shreds!!!
hop24 Wrote:Confusedinglepar:hilarious::notworthy

You kinda just proved you are as uninformed and dumb as he is hoppy..

By the way, answer my questions, laughing boy.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:But Bobs only been with the site since 2010 Confusednicker:

Bob and I have battled evil together wherever we found it back when QQ was just a gleam in his daddy's eye...:flame:
jetpilot Wrote:I could be off base here but I think Bob is playing the N KY folk. I am going to throw out a wild theory. I think he is wanting to kill off the Bob Seger handle and be reincarnated as something even bigger and badder...:notworthy

Who's playing who, cause JC evidently don't like to play football this late in the year. I'd say it's a lack of intestinal fortitude......Tell your coach Red Bird has some openings next fall. That's if the Canadians are not coming back...A

:zzz:
:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:hilarious::hilarious::okay: Start another thred .Confusedilly:
Bob Seger Wrote:You better check the records for the last 20 years on that......You'll find out you just stuck your foot on your mouth too....

Lets see if you want to flash the ":hilarious:" around again after you do a little homework...

Apparently you're not the brightest bulb in the socket either, Gutter.Confusednicker:

[Image: http://www.emilymcdowell.com/wp-content/...lendar.jpg]
hop24 Wrote:Who's playing who, cause JC evidently don't like to play football this late in the year. I'd say it's a lack of intestinal fortitude......Tell your coach Red Bird has some openings next fall. That's if the Canadians are not coming back...A

:zzz:

Answer my questions Moron....
Bob Seger Wrote:You kinda just proved you are as uninformed and dumb as he is hoppy..

By the way, answer my questions, laughing boy.

Post #249, need me to sound it out for you?? What has JC ever done in anything.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:[Image: http://www.emilymcdowell.com/wp-content/...lendar.jpg]

How many games against Highlands or Cov Cath is on that schedule, smart guy?

How many times have they played the last 20 years against either one of em?
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next