•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central @ Bell 11/16/12
Good Luck tonight Bobcats!! I will be rooting for you guys from Coal Miner's Memorial Stadium!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Amped 88 Wrote:I agree just wouldn't surprise me to see him play.

I know exactly what you are saying. I am just going by the info I got last night which is from a great source.
bucslover68 Wrote:I know exactly what you are saying. I am just going by the info I got last night which is from a great source.

Thanks I got you I know if it were my son I would not let him play.
Thrillex Wrote:Radio for this game? I'm trying to get all the live streams I can tonight Confusednicker:. I look for Central to win a close one, would love to be there though, nothing like Log Mountain during the playoffs.

http://thebig1063.com/
My last post for this game...
Go Bobcats; bring home the victory!!!

Goodbye Coachdad; I'm gonna miss you.
Sad
Granny Bear Wrote:My last post for this game...

Sad
Why ?
Because you are one of the most entertaining posters that I have ever read.
Travel safely.
Granny Bear Wrote:Because you are one of the most entertaining posters that I have ever read.
Travel safely.
Thanks ! I think . Lol !
Coachdad Wrote:Thanks ! I think . Lol !
Its almost game time Coachdad, if you do come down for the game Have a Safe Trip to you and all the Central team and fans.
Note to Central fans - coming into Pineville, that huge chain you see overhead is not really holding back that big rock.
Tica Wrote:Note to Central fans - coming into Pineville, that huge chain you see overhead is not really holding back that big rock.
You weren't suppose to tell that, now our tourism industry will be hurt. Confusednicker:
Tica Wrote:Central typically does not travel with a lot of fans and I do not look for them to bring a large crowd Friday. I do hope nothing happens to make this night memorable other than a great football game.

That's pretty much the way it is for any urban area school. Large
cities have multiple schools, and the sense of community just isn't
there that you find in the rural areas. And that's the "atmosphere"
that Bell folks keep talking about. Bell football is a focus point for the
whole community that a Louisville schools program can just never
be. Thus the investment and pride in a great program there
is different.
Bell 21-14 IMO will be a ball control and defensive struggle. Best of luck to all and an injury free night/
Observing Wrote:That's pretty much the way it is for any urban area school. Large
is different.
Central fans have gotten over 3A.....had we not lost @ St X by 13 & @ prp by 1. That would be good enough for us. Especially football alumni, hate to say it but Central has standing room ONLY when it is one of our natural rivals.most central fans dont even know or care about a bell county .
Observing Wrote:That's pretty much the way it is for any urban area school. Large
is different.
Tell that to Trinity or X. SMH or even central @ home., but we don't come out that much for a 3A opponent . Would you if you had one loss in 6 years? & should bell county pull it off tonight , that still only makes two in SIX years.
Coachdad Wrote:Central fans have gotten over 3A.....had we not lost @ St X by 13 & @ prp by 1. That would be good enough for us. Especially football alumni, hate to say it but Central has standing room ONLY when it is one of our natural rivals.most central fans dont even know or care about a bell county .
Apply to the KHSAA to move up to 6A. That way everyone could come out to the game.
Gents, the correct name is:

Central High School Magnet Career Academy
If the coaches and players have gotten over 3a then it will be a long night at log mountain...
Coachdad Wrote:Tell that to Trinity or X. SMH or even central @ home., but we don't come out that much for a 3A opponent . Would you if you had one loss in 6 years? & should bell county pull it off tonight , that still only makes two in SIX years.

:dudecomeon:

I would come out if we had only 1 win in six years. I actually care about the kids, the program, the coaches, the fans, the school, the MOUNTAINS. Cause that's where it's at. I could care less about the big city. Compare our crime rate and any other statistic to the "big city" and you'll see the difference good ole home town pride and family produces. Confusedinglepar :flame: (coach dad)
Granny Bear Wrote:My last post for this game...

Sad
I'll miss you too. Good luck next year.
Coachdad Wrote:I'll miss you too. Good luck next year.
Thats a Harlan County fan.....still in the playoffs. :lmao:
BELLBOBCATS Wrote:Thats a Harlan County fan.....still in the playoffs. :lmao:
That doesn't mean I won't miss her ! I don't read Harlan county threads !!!!!
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)