Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
25.58%
Bell County
74.42%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Bell Co 11/19
Prototype Wrote::dontthink:dontthink:dontthinkOur players would rather meet their death as to cry mercy to anyone! Name one team that has cried mercy to bell. I think you will be standing in a room alone. It's like everyone on here says everyone has it's fans that act like a bunch of kids. If you want to taunt someone start your own thread!

:Thumbs: You may beat us but nobody from KC will ever:igiveup:
I don't know what some of you all have been smoking to say that Knox is better than Boyle.

Good luck to both teams here, I'm pulling for KC, so Boyle doesn't have to deal with Bell, but logically I have to say that Bell rolls.

I'm excited for the state championship game next friday; Boyle vs Bell
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:That was more of what the Bell D did not do than what the KC offense did. Have to contain Barger just like any other QB. :Thumbs:

Self scout=scouting themselves, Bell is notorious for doing that this time of year. Throws off the defense's keys and tendencies.

I know that all too well old pal!
BTW how is the boy doing with the College life?
Our offense has improved steadily as well. We come to this game healthy mentally and physically (as far as I know). There is heavy pressure on our excellent offensive coordinator to find a crease in that Bell curtain. Scoring 2 TD's on a team should not be a monumental accomplishment; but against Bell it is. I think we can score 2 or more.

And unless Bell can pull off more circus catches, we have already proven we can shut down your traditional offense... Makes me think Coach Hilton will be digging deep into his bag of tricks. Might see the Wing T double reverse pass Friday night?
Football1 Wrote:Our offense has improved steadily as well. We come to this game healthy mentally and physically (as far as I know). There is heavy pressure on our excellent offensive coordinator to find a crease in that Bell curtain. Scoring 2 TD's on a team should not be a monumental accomplishment; but against Bell it is. I think we can score 2 or more.

And unless Bell can pull off more circus catches, we have already proven we can shut down your traditional offense... Makes me think Coach Hilton will be digging deep into his bag of tricks. Might see the Wing T double reverse pass Friday night?

I hope Scotty can do it. I just remember 1 "circus" catch and that was #2 on the HB pass?
Football1 Wrote:Our offense has improved steadily as well. We come to this game healthy mentally and physically (as far as I know). There is heavy pressure on our excellent offensive coordinator to find a crease in that Bell curtain. Scoring 2 TD's on a team should not be a monumental accomplishment; but against Bell it is. I think we can score 2 or more.

Maybe he was just getting through the first game without having to use the things that will hurt Knox. I think that everyone knew that they would be playing again. I don't know about bag of tricks but I do think that there are several weaknesses that Knox has on Defense.

True. We ran ALOT of single back plays that last game. You wont see that this time around as Mills and Hilton will be leading the way for Cory D.
Amped 88 Wrote:Maybe he was just getting through the first game without having to use the things that will hurt Knox. I think that everyone knew that they would be playing again. I don't know about bag of tricks but I do think that there are several weaknesses that Knox has on Defense.

If anybody knows you would be one of them....:Thumbs:
kmba32 Wrote:You guys always seem to forget that we have one of the best O-lines in the state, and that is why Bell is so solid with skill players.

I agree give credit to the O-Line but lets not do it by taking away from the skills. It's a team effort. :ChairHit:
Mama Bear Wrote:[quote=Football1]Agree. And if your elementary school schedules a basketball game PLEASE do me a favor and notify the principal, the superintendent, the basketball coach, the parents, the referees, the idiot who scheduled it for Friday night, and all their families of an IMPORTANT fact that somehow has gotten overlooked:

IT IS FOOTBALL SEASON!!! Use any of the other 6 nights of the week except Sunday to play in your warm cozy gym but reserve Friday nights for Playoffs! I like BBall like the rest of UK country but not during football season on Friday nights. Grab a blanket, some gloves, a Panther hat and head for the crisp cool air of Log Mountain. The stuffy, sweaty, gym will be there the rest of winter.[/QUOTE]

:Clap:

Looks like Mama Bear has had a bad taste of Bobcats :eyeroll:
PREACHER MAN Wrote:Come on now. If you are going to talk trash get your facts strait. you beat KC 34-6 not 42-6. (Although it could have probably been that bad). I got to looking at the last three times KC played at Bell. 2005: 26-20; 2007: 27-6; 2008 19-14. So one could say that they where good games. But either way you look at it Bell won all three. I really feel that this will be a hard falt close game. The coaches feel that they can win along with the players. So I will say what I said in in 2008. I BELIEVE!!!!!! KC 24 Bell 21

The coaches and players at Bell also believe we can win.
bell by 7
Bell Boys Fan Wrote:I agree give credit to the O-Line but lets not do it by taking away from the skills. It's a team effort. :ChairHit:

OH! we can talk about the skill players and it is a team effort, but mention the linemen and that takes away from the team. Good job it is clear to me now thanks.
Prototype Wrote:Glad you beat me to it Football1
:-)
Bell Boys Fan Wrote:I agree give credit to the O-Line but lets not do it by taking away from the skills. It's a team effort. :ChairHit:

WE are all glad that you give the line credit I know Cory, Ben, JD, and the other skill players do. And I think that makes it a team effort.:ChairHit:

remember rick leach and the [Bo]coached wolverines running that.its still my favorite even with the new spread and zone read option schemes of today. and i still cant believe some of the catches bell made and most in critical down situations.one in particular where the receiver was on the bell sideline near the bench and caught the ball 6 feet in the air then hit hard an fell hard yet held on.if a team is only given a certain amount of big plays surely the bag is empty by now?no turnovers and hard containment on the edges gives knox the win,anything less and i just hope the stars are aligned for us kinda like the stanford /cal game.
Bell Boys Fan Wrote:[quote=Mama Bear]

Looks like Mama Bear has had a bad taste of Bobcats :eyeroll:

Actually, I was applauding someone reminding folks that it is not basketball season just yet and that they should go out and support their team Bell Boy.
Mama Bear Wrote:[quote=Bell Boys Fan]

Actually, I was applauding someone reminding folks that it is not basketball season just yet and that they should go out and support their team Bell Boy.
Mama Bear rocks. It is nice to know there are others who share the feeling that Friday night should be reserved for supporting local football teams. Bball is fine after that.

Thanks Mama Bear!
PREACHER MAN Wrote:Come on now. If you are going to talk trash get your facts strait. you beat KC 34-6 not 42-6. (Although it could have probably been that bad). I got to looking at the last three times KC played at Bell. 2005: 26-20; 2007: 27-6; 2008 19-14. So one could say that they where good games. But either way you look at it Bell won all three. I really feel that this will be a hard falt close game. The coaches feel that they can win along with the players. So I will say what I said in in 2008. I BELIEVE!!!!!! KC 24 Bell 21

Sorry you are right I looked it up, but anyway it was a pretty easy win the way I remember it, I do believe Knox will get suprised Friday night. Not to say Knox isn't a good team it's just Bell is that much of a really talented team.
Bell 35 Knox 0.
Dont forget Bell Co fans, a bonfire tomorrow night behind the field at 5:30. Come out and support your Bobcats!!!
28-7 with knox scoring late in this one. k n o x could not move the ball last game at home minus the first series when the qb broke a few plays and took them down the field. when bell used a full back knox couldnt stop bell. knox o line will not be aloud to hold on every single play like they was aloud too at home. the bobcats will have their ear's pinned back and will shut knox down. Get ready to see bell boyle next wk!
devildawh20 Wrote:28-7 with knox scoring late in this one. k n o x could not move the ball last game at home minus the first series when the qb broke a few plays and took them down the field. when bell used a full back knox couldnt stop bell. knox o line will not be aloud to hold on every single play like they was aloud too at home. the bobcats will have their ear's pinned back and will shut knox down. Get ready to see bell boyle next wk!
what game were you at dude, i mean seriously?
I guess not the same one as you. Looks like you had your knox central shades on.. Not a fan of either school and i saw atleast 15 times knox o-line holding and pulling the bobcats d-line jersey away from the body and turning them on the outside giving the qb the outside. the only time knox scored was the first drive when the qb scrambled on plays that was called a pass play n bell didnt keep a spy home. when bell had a player key on the qb knox never really threaten to score after.Call them like i see it. And before you ask.. Yes i have played sports yes i also played football and been part of a state championship
I hear both teams are hosting bon fires tomorrow night. I think I will put a few balls in the fire to get our offense heated up. Might even make a few voodoo dolls to toss in there too. On second thought, probably not.
I'm not taunting anyone and not apologizing...just telling the truth.
KC is going down Friday night, big time.
BELL WINS BIG!!!!!
So Knox Central let Rowan Co pass for 344 yards and 1 player had 9 catches for 156 yards?

Man Bell's Cody Davenport might be a busy receiver come Friday night.
By the way KC fans, did Rowan Co have any type of defense?

They gave up 243 pts in 12 games.. Thats giving up 20 ppg, ouch!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:By the way KC fans, did Rowan Co have any type of defense?

They gave up 243 pts in 12 games.. Thats giving up 20 ppg, ouch!

Not much of one. Their scheme was 1 of the worst I have ever seen. (Reminded me of the M'boro defense under Roark, very unsound) The rarely had anyone in the Contain postion, thus Canady could bounce to the outside anytime he wanted to. I don't think Bell will allow that?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:So Knox Central let Rowan Co pass for 344 yards and 1 player had 9 catches for 156 yards?

Man Bell's Cody Davenport might be a busy receiver come Friday night.
I am sure he will have double coverage on him when he goes to a wide out.
Prototype Wrote:I am sure he will have double coverage on him when he goes to a wide out.

He is always at Wideout???? He is talking about the SR. Davenport that plays WR.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next