Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt County
35.00%
Belfry
65.00%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co @ Belfry 11/16/12
hulkamania Wrote:Very impressive!!! My four year old nephew couldn't have said it better himself. Bravo for such an intellectual post especially considering one of your own fans explained that sinc2000 Breathitt leads the series 4 to 3. Don't worry about trying to make me look stupid you're defeating the purpose.

The series dates back into the late 80's......And you do look stupid because in Belfry our four year olds don't say sh!t and speak of gettin bent over and stuffed....shall i call social services on you....
hulkamania Wrote:The poor kid. Let him know I feel for him.

You can tell him....he is 6'3 245 pounds.....
Hulkamania! Stirring the Belfry pot............I like it! We need more Breathitt fans in here to represent!
jdnoble18 Wrote:Hulkamania! Stirring the Belfry pot............I like it! We need more Breathitt fans in here to represent!

Represent Ignorance maybe....
I was looking at Breathitt's results from this season and was particularly surprised by the Hazard game. From the stats, it looked like Hazard's defense stoned Trent.

Can't wait till Friday.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You're getting your ACT and ASVAB scores confused again brooooother. Just a heads up: Just because the military paid your tuition doesn't mean you graduated from West Point

**No offense to our military on here, just having some fun with our resident in ornithology.**

I didn't realize Jackson, KY suddenly became the Harvard of the Commonwealth. At least you have that going for you since the football program is destined to always be second fiddle. My suspicion is, much like your spelling as you try to prove a point, that Breathitt is all bark and little bite. Belfry, on the other hand, has just the right amount of both to get that pesky neighborhood cat to tuck tail and run for another full
I do appreciate the rhetoric and the general creativity you are attempting to bring unlike many of your other "breathitt bobcats year baby! we got those belfrey pirates numbers! woooo" brethren.
i wouldn't say second fiddle because bobcats have a winning record on belfry since 1992- present. Heck we beat belfry five straight times at one point in the series. This game will close game will come down to a crucial decision by one these legendary coaches or a pentaly that helps or hurt one of the teams. Don't look for belfry to win by three touchdowns because this game will be decided fourth , and it wouldn't surprise me if it don't get decided in the closing seconds. I worried about the bobcats early in the week but after watching practice today and the look and determination in their eyes they will win. If I was belfry I would brag on breathitt and tell them how great they are ,not lite gas to the fire and talk sh$@ to them. They have only been looking forward to this game for a whole year.
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:It's hard to think when you got your A$$ put in your place.....yeah i watch football and I'm a parent of a player...

And you like hot chocolate and to blow the pirate horn and like to be called Whitey.We know;we just don't care.Like I said before;grow up.
Crossbones Wrote:That's all we've heard from Breathitt about last years game with Belfry. All we heard was Breathitt should have won. :dontthink If we didn't turn it over, if we didn't botch a punt , if we didn't blah blah blah. :thatsfunn

That's what my post was about.You should really read ahead first.Now you just look stupid.
Geez, you guys on both sides sound like children arguing on the playground. It is pretty weak. Can we please just have a discussion about this awesome game without the embarrassing, childish insults? Come on, set a better example.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:That's what my post was about.You should really read ahead first.Now you just look stupid.
I read the post very well. " btw. if wales didn't get hurt" .. your words, not mine. You say that was all the past, then throw in the "BTW". :eyeroll: No Belfry fan said it. Sure some Belfry fans said we should have beat Central, as I was saying, Just like Breathitt fans whining over the game with Belfry. Maybe you should prof read what you write.Confusedhh: And I look stupid?:yawn:
jdnoble18 Wrote:Hulkamania! Stirring the Belfry pot............I like it! We need more Breathitt fans in here to represent!

BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:And you like hot chocolate and to blow the pirate horn and like to be called Whitey.We know;we just don't care.Like I said before;grow up.

You still bringin me that hot chocolate...or are you stuck in Powell.......
His name says hes stuck in Powell.......
Buc-a-roo Wrote:Geez, you guys on both sides sound like children arguing on the playground. It is pretty weak. Can we please just have a discussion about this awesome game without the embarrassing, childish insults? Come on, set a better example.

I assure you nothing about me is weak.....it's all in fun.......i love all my Belfry fans but i don't take to kindly to be called childish.....
:thatsfunn LOL, then quit acting childish.
Buc-a-roo Wrote::thatsfunn LOL, then quit acting childish.

How bout you tell me that to my face.....you know who i am.....I'm just having fun on an internet site......your a Buzz killer.......
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:How bout you tell me that to my face.....you know who i am.....I'm just having fun on an internet site......your a Buzz killer.......

Perfect example.

I wasn't trying to start a war, I just would like to see us focus our discussion on the game instead of petty personal jabs at each other that should just be done in private messages. All this trash talking takes away from the game in my opinion, not adds to it. Maybe I am just too old, but it all seems pretty childish to me. I guess I'll just be the buzz kill, I can live with that.

And actually I don't know who you are other than that other guy called you "whitey". Should I know you?
Buc-a-roo Wrote::thatsfunn LOL, then quit acting childish.

Buc-a-roo Wrote:Perfect example.

I wasn't trying to start a war, I just would like to see us focus our discussion on the game instead of petty personal jabs at each other that should just be done in private messages. All this trash talking takes away from the game in my opinion, not adds to it. Maybe I am just too old, but it all seems pretty childish to me. I guess I'll just be the buzz kill, I can live with that.

And actually I don't know who you are other than that other guy called you "whitey". Should I know you?

Well Buc a Roo you must not know Belfry football like you claim in so many post.....everybody knows me....lol....I'm talkin trash thats what i do....if you don't like it don't comment....but i tell ya what...your a Belfry fan i love ya, come to the tailgate Friday i will grill ya some food and give ya a hug....I'm here to bash breathitt fans not you....TongueirateSho
What do you mean if I don't like it don't comment, lol, that is what these forums are for, isnt it? Wink

It isn't a big deal Whitney, really. If everyone agreed on everything it would be a boring world, so disagreement is good. I prefer to talk about the game but I like to keep it nice and clean and civil. You seem to prefer to stir up crap with the fans and trash talk. That's not my style but to each his own, you have the right to say whatever you want.

Maybe it is a generational thing.
If you are a Belfry fan and you dont know Whitey, he is probably older than you
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:You still bringin me that hot chocolate...or are you stuck in Powell.......

You're not gettin no hot chocolate bro.. if he did have the guts to come to the game, i doubt his mom would let him pack something HOT....
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:You can tell him....he is 6'3 245 pounds.....

That's awfully sweet ma'm. You're putting your child up in your place, talk about calling social services.... I never really knew what weight had to do with it anyway, I played against several guys from Belfry who weighed that much or more and I can't ever recall it creating any trouble for me, it was more like they couldn't move, but you guys must know something I don't.:moon:
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:The series dates back into the late 80's......And you do look stupid because in Belfry our four year olds don't say sh!t and speak of gettin bent over and stuffed....shall i call social services on you....

I know when the series dates back to, but if it dated back to the 1800's it wouldn't matter because you'd suck just as bad then as you do now. The other part of your post makes about as much sense as saying "your mom" so I really don't feel the need to reply to it. However, I guess I will. I never looked at it in that context so I would have to apologize for that being said, but since you thought of it in that context and noticed it I would have to ask, is everybody from Belfry a Penn State fan or just you?
hulkamania Wrote:That's awfully sweet ma'm. You're putting your child up in your place, talk about calling social services.... I never really knew what weight had to do with it anyway, I played against several guys from Belfry who weighed that much or more and I can't ever recall it creating any trouble for me, it was more like they couldn't move, but you guys must know something I don't.:moon:

Lol you still make no sense.....I was sayin simply sayin ask him...but I tell ya want since you up for a challenge...I'm a lot bigger and after twenty plus years is the army quickness,size and strength is something I do not lack....so I will extend yet another invitation....@ 5 pm I tailgate....at game time I'm to the left of the pressbox....like my ole buddy the turtle man says" come getcha some".......but I assume a man with as much intellect as you will not step up when you see me........but if you do bring two hot chocolates my brother might get thirsty....
hulkamania Wrote:I know when the series dates back to, but if it dated back to the 1800's it wouldn't matter because you'd suck just as bad then as you do now. The other part of your post makes about as much sense as saying "your mom" so I really don't feel the need to reply to it. However, I guess I will. I never looked at it in that context so I would have to apologize for that being said, but since you thought of it in that context and noticed it I would have to ask, is everybody from Belfry a Penn State fan or just you?

I'd say a Bobcat is closer to a nittnay lion than a pirate is..
Wow. Interesting thread.
I think this could be the best game in the state regardless of class. 2 good teams that are both tough and hard nosed but in many aspects polar opposites.

Breathitt's QB is for real. He throws a very catchable ball and is also athletic enough to give you fits with his feet. Breathitt is loaded with good athletes and has playmakers all over the field. I think Breathitt has an advantage in their WR's vs Belfry's secondary. Belfry had looked very average in pass coverage many times this season.

Belfry on the other hand is the definition of consistency. They too are loaded with playmakers with Johnson being the headliner. One of the more physical AAA football teams you will see this year.

I think this game can go either way. If Belfry can sustain drives and eat the clock they more than likely pull out a win. If Breatitt can jump on Belfry with big plays and get up a couple of scores it could spell trouble as Haywood's offense is not made to play from behind. Good luck to both
If this game is half as entertaining as this thread, it will be one to remember.
Mr. Friday Nights Wrote:Wow. Interesting thread.
I think this could be the best game in the state regardless of class. 2 good teams that are both tough and hard nosed but in many aspects polar opposites.

Breathitt's QB is for real. He throws a very catchable ball and is also athletic enough to give you fits with his feet. Breathitt is loaded with good athletes and has playmakers all over the field. I think Breathitt has an advantage in their WR's vs Belfry's secondary. Belfry had looked very average in pass coverage many times this season.

Belfry on the other hand is the definition of consistency. They too are loaded with playmakers with Johnson being the headliner. One of the more physical AAA football teams you will see this year.

I think this game can go either way. If Belfry can sustain drives and eat the clock they more than likely pull out a win. If Breatitt can jump on Belfry with big plays and get up a couple of scores it could spell trouble as Haywood's offense is not made to play from behind. Good luck to both

I agree!! Spot on IMO.:Thumbs:
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Lol you still make no sense.....I was sayin simply sayin ask him...but I tell ya want since you up for a challenge...I'm a lot bigger and after twenty plus years is the army quickness,size and strength is something I do not lack....so I will extend yet another invitation....@ 5 pm I tailgate....at game time I'm to the left of the pressbox....like my ole buddy the turtle man says" come getcha some".......but I assume a man with as much intellect as you will not step up when you see me........but if you do bring two hot chocolates my brother might get thirsty....

First of all, if you are a veteran, let me thank you for your service (seriously, thanks). Secondly, I don't think you or your brother or even both of you would scare me (especially being from Belfry) and I'm pretty sure anybody you ask that knows me would tell you the same. Thirdly I have been trying to aim my trash talk toward the rivalry of Breathitt and Belfry but if you insist on some sort of confrontation, I assure you my friend, I am just as easy to find, otherwise, thanks for your service once again and let's continue with Breathitt vs. Belfry.
:popcorn::popcorn:
hulkamania Wrote:First of all, if you are a veteran, let me thank you for your service (seriously, thanks). Secondly, I don't think you or your brother or even both of you would scare me (especially being from Belfry) and I'm pretty sure anybody you ask that knows me would tell you the same. Thirdly I have been trying to aim my trash talk toward the rivalry of Breathitt and Belfry but if you insist on some sort of confrontation, I assure you my friend, I am just as easy to find, otherwise, thanks for your service once again and let's continue with Breathitt vs. Belfry.

Will you be dressed like a little hulkamaniac in red and yellow...is that why you will be easy to find....And trust you are scared....just like your boys in blue will be tomorrow night......lol...but ok i will ease up on you....your welcome for my service.....after all mysomebody has to take care of the little hulkamaniacs
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next