•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Job: Hazard
Football Pride 002 Wrote:You show your ingorance...

Ignorance in what exactly?
Football Pride 002 Wrote:It's sad that grown men want to get on a site and put down a Coach I see why EVERY coach leaves Greenup. I guess all of you are perfect at your job. Stop being cowards and get off your couch and go coach some where. These young men are a reflection of what they are being taught at home. Once again you all must have low self-esteem to what to talk so nasty about a coach he must be doing something right because some of you can't seem to stop thinking about Coach Grizzle sounds like you all have a problem. Cowards.

It's sad that you whine like a little girl and call people cowards when they don't agree with you. Stop being a mediocre coach and you won't have to cry so much.
Lone Ranger Wrote:So...... How about them Bulldogs? Hazard have a Coach yet? I thought sure this thread was about Hazard’s head coaching search. Smh

Definitely not about a cry baby defending Greenup County. lol
Hearing they are trying to talk Nathan mcpeek OC at Fredrick Douglass into the job or Jones from bourbon county
Football Pride 002 Wrote:It's sad that grown men want to get on a site and put down a Coach I see why EVERY coach leaves Greenup. I guess all of you are perfect at your job. Stop being cowards and get off your couch and go coach some where. These young men are a reflection of what they are being taught at home. Once again you all must have low self-esteem to what to talk so nasty about a coach he must be doing something right because some of you can't seem to stop thinking about Coach Grizzle sounds like you all have a problem. Cowards.

These young men are a reflection of what there being taught at home. I believe the boys at Greenup did everything Grizzle ask of them until all his lies and nonsense started coming out last time i checked Football was a team game not an individual sport but i guess that was forgot about. As far as backing from the community he had everything he ask for. Good luck to whom ever gets him. P.S Don't blame the kids for your short Cummings a good head coach can take the blame with out blaming the kids for his non play calling ability and no half time adjustments

Snake Oil Salesman!!!!
Mcpeek is overdue to be a head coach again. Just not sure how many coaches would leave Lexington for Hazard.
Why would you want him?? I do t get it!! We place more importance on winning then the possibility of your program getting destroyed like Fairview’s did? Wow
Reflection of what there being taught at home? Are you saying his kids were unruly? Those boys did what ever Grizzle ask of them and in return they got lies more lies . Were talking about a coach who never took the blame for the teams performance it was always the kids fault. We never made half time adjustments and every game plan that was practiced all week went out the window on game day. Remember Football is a team game not an individual sport but he made it that way he never cared about the team only a couple of players and his personal gain. All GC stats came from bad teams he could never beat a quality opponent. Truth Hurts

As a grown man who is a High School Head Coach i hope i don't need my mother to fight my battles and tell me how good i am when i am not.
Greenups parents will be the death of their program
Sounds like a crying Daddy who was made because his son did not quarterback.
Once again this post is about Hazard finding a New Head Coach but Greenup Daddy's must not have a life and all they want to do is talk about Coach Grizzle
CatDaddy784 Wrote:Reflection of what there being taught at home? Are you saying his kids were unruly? Those boys did what ever Grizzle ask of them and in return they got lies more lies . Were talking about a coach who never took the blame for the teams performance it was always the kids fault. We never made half time adjustments and every game plan that was practiced all week went out the window on game day. Remember Football is a team game not an individual sport but he made it that way he never cared about the team only a couple of players and his personal gain. All GC stats came from bad teams he could never beat a quality opponent. Truth Hurts

As a grown man who is a High School Head Coach i hope i don't need my mother to fight my battles and tell me how good i am when i am not.
Confusednicker:
:popcorn:
CatDaddy784 Wrote:Reflection of what there being taught at home? Are you saying his kids were unruly? Those boys did what ever Grizzle ask of them and in return they got lies more lies . Were talking about a coach who never took the blame for the teams performance it was always the kids fault. We never made half time adjustments and every game plan that was practiced all week went out the window on game day. Remember Football is a team game not an individual sport but he made it that way he never cared about the team only a couple of players and his personal gain. All GC stats came from bad teams he could never beat a quality opponent. Truth Hurts

What are you crying about
How many of the whiners above applied for the Hazard job?lol
Scott grizzle from greenup county will be hazards next football coach. Inside scoop
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Scott grizzle from greenup county will be hazards next football coach. Inside scoop

If that’s true, how long until they’re back in the market looking for another head coach?
If true, I wish Coach Grizzle the best. Hazard could have done a lot worse.
The average tenure for a coach at Greenup is less than 3 years. Grizzle has won more games there than any coach in school history other than TJ Maynard. Sounds like a good move on his part.
GoHerd_22 Wrote:The average tenure for a coach at Greenup is less than 3 years. Grizzle has won more games there than any coach in school history other than TJ Maynard. Sounds like a good move on his part.

And...you never know what he’ll be able to do at Hazard...it’s almost reminiscent of what was being said when Corbin hired Haddix...
I would say until the Raceland or Russell job opens up.
Who is going to be the top candidate for Greenup County if Grizzle leaves?
Oleballcoach Wrote:Who is going to be the top candidate for Greenup County if Grizzle leaves?

Maybe one of the daddy coaches
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Maybe one of the daddy coaches
Whoever it is they need to get them to stay long term and not 2-4 years.
If Greenup is smart, they will offer him more money. At the end of the day, these high school coaches want to do what’s best for them and their family. Cash is king. Some coaches in Kentucky make 100,000+ a year.
VoR_58 Wrote:If Greenup is smart, they will offer him more money. At the end of the day, these high school coaches want to do what’s best for them and their family. Cash is king. Some coaches in Kentucky make 100,000+ a year.

Seriously? WOW! I was unaware. They must be very few and far between.
Not sure where that money is at, you can look on KHSAA title 9 report and see how much every school is paying to coaching.

However leaving Greenup for Hazard I would say was a move to play for Championship if he leaves. I talked with a inside source today said Grizzle was offered the job and he hasn’t accepted it yet he wanted to take the weekend to think it over and would let them know early this week.
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Scott grizzle from greenup county will be hazards next football coach. Inside scoop

Inside scoop or not, Grizzle is not hired as of yet. The Hazard AD reached out to a head coach that I know last Monday and asked him to interview for the job.
TheOracle Wrote:Inside scoop or not, Grizzle is not hired as of yet. The Hazard AD reached out to a head coach that I know last Monday and asked him to interview for the job.
Have they interviewed Gamble from Magoffin County yet?
Hearing we should know something by tomorrow if not today.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next