•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 2018
anotherfootballnut Wrote:QB will be young but athletic and a competitor . One thing for sure it will be a big upgrade from last year . Raceland has some really good backs with most of the line returning so that should help his progress a lot

They should be a tough out again this year .
The field is coming along real nice!! Idk if everything will be done in time but it will be close! Raceland has struggled for years when it comes to quality of their football field and track and with the new upgrades it should be a nice place to watch a game! Now if we can come up with a way to make all those free loaders from 23 pay!!! Hmmmmm
Raceland looked nice in the 7on7 this weekend little tough to take anything away from those not seen many but there strong suit by far will be there back field and o line and salmons and his crew can forsure draw up some Razzle dazzle plays so the should be going deep again this year I would think
Raceland offense will be a lot better this year compared to last year , got ton of fast athletic skill kids with a huge line entire backfield are returning starters except the QB , the line has 4 returning starters along with a nice addiction from across the River , expectations are high
I agree 100% and with the QB that is stepping in we will have experience for the next 3 years at that position. In many years, i usually say the defense will do enough to win games until the offense finds their footing. i think this year its flip flopped though. I think we will be able to control the tempo and still put up a helluvalot more points this year until the defense gets settled in.
Looks like ram field coming together 👍
sure is!! big shout out to Mike and the HS staff for all they do fornthe JFL, most importantly the kids within the league. even though the monsoon put us in the Gym the kids had a great first day of camp. They absolutely love Coach Francis and the way he carriea on during stretches. Love to see the HS players interacting the way they do with the kids. Promotes that family atmosphere feom the jump.
From what I know mike and his crew does a great job with the younger group attends all of the youth football that I am sure a head coach can there is a lot of hc that won't go to very little youth games
BuckeyeRam Wrote:From what I know mike and his crew does a great job with the younger group attends all of the youth football that I am sure a head coach can there is a lot of hc that won't go to very little youth games

I have been told that Coach Salmons' son is in the JFL and he coaches that team, too. Is this true? If it is, this is huge for their program. Young kids seeing and some playing for the HS coach......
RAMDAD50 Wrote:The field is coming along real nice!! Idk if everything will be done in time but it will be close! Raceland has struggled for years when it comes to quality of their football field and track and with the new upgrades it should be a nice place to watch a game! Now if we can come up with a way to make all those free loaders from 23 pay!!! Hmmmmm

I have a friend who is friends with someone close to your program. I hear they may have a solution to this. Also, from what I hear, the new renovations will do away with the firetrucks inside the stadium during games. What will they do now????
I think we need to remember some of those free loaders are old people who cant get out in the cold or just cant get out of their cars. Plus i think the cars lined up down the highway kinda adds something to the place. Where else do you see that?
Yeah I meant it as a joke !!! I like it as well
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:I have been told that Coach Salmons' son is in the JFL and he coaches that team, too. Is this true? If it is, this is huge for their program. Young kids seeing and some playing for the HS coach......

You have been told a half truth lol. His son is indeed in the system and im sure he will make his presence known, but i highly doubt he has the time to coordinate a jfl team along with all he has going on from now-december
Mike coaches his sons baseball team and I think he helps out when he can with football. As far as the cars go I think it’s awsome to see a packed house and cars lined up on the high way I’m sure the kids love seeing the support from the community. I do know the group that has the fire pit outside the fence donates a lot more than the cost of a ticket to the program every year
I loved the atmosphere at Ramland when I was there it reminded me of the days I played at Belfry it was sort like that but we had this little knob on the hill side of Vipperman stadium and they called it whisky knob then. Great atmosphere there also probably not many on here know that because it was along time ago but it was a great atmosphere at Raceland but didn’t like the finale results but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
stopped at the pit crew spot the other day and with all the changes made, it makes the facility look alot neater and alot bigger. canr wait fornthe season to start!
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:You have been told a half truth lol. His son is indeed in the system and im sure he will make his presence known, but i highly doubt he has the time to coordinate a jfl team along with all he has going on from now-december

I think you meant November Scotty!TongueirateSho
no i spoke right. December there JP
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:no i spoke right. December there JP

Ok my bad he must have a teachers' conference or have to work in the lunchroom or something lol
after you get your wings iced over and cant take off, you can come and wear an Orange and Black shirt in Lexington. hahahahaha. FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERe!!!
Only thing we need now is one of those great Jett guarantees.......we all know how well they work out Hahahaha
Rams facility is shaping up to be one the best in area
I wish they could’ve come up with the money for the orange track!!!!
Would’ve been sweet ...speaking of....I wonder if they keep us off the track and away from the end zone from now on???
Very nice orange track and that a good ?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:no i spoke right. December there JP

1A championship game is on November 30th this year.
well hells bells u done ruined my fun EQV!!!
It’s her .. camp check in is today it’s officially football time. Best time of the year
This is a great time of year nut the rams are enduring a wet camp this year
Much Respect for Raceland Football.

I'm looking forward too seeing the Rams travel south on US 23 the day after Thanksgiving for a rematch with Pikeville.
Always good games Between the two PHSFAN !!!
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next