•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Ashland Predictions and Bets!
This thread is being watched and needs to stay on topic. This is one of the best games in the state and so much has been posted about everything but the game! Let us get it back on topic and keep this one open.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
rooster Wrote:With the way you were tonsil-tickeling that little girl you were with at the Apple Bowl all night long I doubt that you saw very much of the game to begin with.:howdy:

Golden Eagle Wrote:I'll tell you who his team is. He's a blue blooded Paintsville tigger fan. They have nothing to talk about there team so they have to come on here and start there BS on Johnson Centrals threads. Don't let him fool you he is no more a JC fan than Bin Laden. There football team is so terrible this year they have to thread jack Johnson Central's threads to get some excitement brewing in there little world. How sad it it what some will do for amusement.

I always go to watch the games instead of the kids in the stands. Also, Wouldn't it just be easier to type it once Golden rooster? LOL! :thumpsup:
Ridge Runner Wrote:I always go to watch the games instead of the kids in the stands. Also, Wouldn't it just be easier to type it once Golden rooster? LOL! :thumpsup:
You're wrong there Ridge Runner so you've got to let me OffTheHook. :rockon:
Now gentleman can we please get back on topic? Isn't there anything to talk about in tigger land. We have a big game this Friday but I can see why there's not a topic on Paintsville's next game. We should listen to Belfry Justice's warning.
That's what we thought you were talking about today! LOL! But, I must say you are wrong! LOL!! Didn't even know the dude til today. Gotta a good chuckle out of after words though. But, I guess I would rather be a Golden Eagle than a rooster! :Clap:
Back to topic. Does JC really have the field tarped? If so, Man that must be one big tarp or a crap load of tarps! :yikes:
Since Friday night is Senior night I wonder if the seniors will even get to play? I think it is purposeless to even have a senior night if they don't get to play. It seems as if the juniors and sophomores rule the play under Matney. It sure wasn't that way when I played ball before Matney. Does anybody know why it is that way at Johnson Central now?
QUOTE=JCAlumni2001]Since Friday night is Senior night I wonder if the seniors will even get to play? I think it is purposeless to even have a senior night if they don't get to play. It seems as if the juniors and sophomores rule the play under Matney. It sure wasn't that way when I played ball before Matney. Does anybody know why it is that way at Johnson Central now?[/QUOTE]

Coach Matney will put the best players on the field. Regardless of age or class. Whoever gives him the best chance to win football games is going to play. All seniors will see the field Friday. However, they may not get to see significant playing time because this is a hugh game.
i cant wait for thisgame it is going to be something however i think some of the j.c posters on here are a little overconfident saying they will win by 2 or 3 touchdowns
Kayaker Wrote:First of all lets not act like all the water on that field was from the rain that we had recieved. Talk to your local FD about it. And next dont worry about the field being wet for this game. JC has a tarp over the field to keep it nice a dry. JC is playing this game into there advantage. Bring a change of clothes though, cause the back of those jerseys are going to be hard to read considering the Tomcats will be on there backs about all night.Smile

Thats probably the funniest thing I've heard all week!! NICE ONE!!:Clap:
What team would honestly do that??? Ashland doesnt cheat they win or lose but they always play fair!! I'll show yah the cleats from the JC game last year! Face it Ashland wanted it more and we got it!!!!
BelfryJustice Wrote:This thread is being watched and needs to stay on topic. This is one of the best games in the state and so much has been posted about everything but the game! Let us get it back on topic and keep this one open.

Sorry BJ. I went out for the evening and a little bit of chaos has struck.

Anywho, as BJ said earlier, lets keep the personal attacks, and any other information not DIRECTLY relating to this year's game off this thread. No more referencing and arguing about events of last year, no more mentioning any type of classlessness thought to have been taken place by any player, coach, or team.

This is a great time of the year, and most of us who are on here will be blessed to hopefully see one of the best games in the state this weekend. Instead of arguing with everyone, maybe we should consider a get together for the BGR members at the game, especially since the stands are all on one side. Would make for a great and emotional atmosphere for everyone.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
JCAlumni2001 Wrote:Since Friday night is Senior night I wonder if the seniors will even get to play? I think it is purposeless to even have a senior night if they don't get to play. It seems as if the juniors and sophomores rule the play under Matney. It sure wasn't that way when I played ball before Matney. Does anybody know why it is that way at Johnson Central now?
The day of good ole boy politics were through once JC hired Jim Matney. Jim plays the best players he has and he don't care what grade you’re in. This is one of the most stupid posts that I have ever read on here but since you brought it up let me prove your statement wrong. Johnson Central has 15 seniors on this year’s team. I will list them and there role on the team.

Chris Meek - Starting wide receiver and see's some time at tight end.

Tommy Taylor- Starting corner back and see's a lot of time at WR and tight end.

Michael Tackett- Starting middle linebacker and reserve tight end.

Craig Hampton- Starting cornerback/Rover

Brent Parker- 1st team Kickoff and reserve WR

Brandon Shepherd- Hasn't played since his freshman year and he's reserve offensive lineman.

Jarrod Willis- Starting left tackle

Ryan Baldwin-Starting right guard

Cody Spencer-reserve offensive lineman

Josh Scott- reserve defensive lineman

Coty Conley- Starting right tackle and starting defensive tackle.

Shawn Ousley-Starting center and reserve defensive tackle

Blake Johnson- Starting middle linebacker and starting fullback.

Arron Haney- First year he's played and he's a reserve center.

James Barrett- Kicker

It seems your theory has been blasted out of the water. JC has 15

seniors and 11 are starters.

JC has 8 junior starters with four more receiving a lot of playing time on special teams and as reserves and they also have 3 sophomore starters.

I can't believe I wasted my time on your post but I felt like I had to set the matter straight. Tell me who do you think should start and who would you sit? My guess is you’re not even an Eagle fan. You’re from another school acting as if your're a Johnson Central fan. Johnson Central has 70+ kids on there team this year and all have received playing time on the varsity,JV, and freshman level. Of course some earn more because they earn it on the practice field and in the weight room.

Jim Matney doesn't care who you are. He plays the best players and I believe the Sheldon Clark faithful can tell you the same. Do me a favor and do your home work next time before you swallow your foot.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:i cant wait for thisgame it is going to be something however i think some of the j.c posters on here are a little overconfident saying they will win by 2 or 3 touchdowns
I can promise you tomcat fan the staff and players at Johnson Central know that they are in for a knock down drag out and they will not be overlooking Ashland Friday. Some fans from JC and other schools may think this but the team doesn't.
Tomcat68 Wrote:Sorry BJ. I went out for the evening and a little bit of chaos has struck.

Anywho, as BJ said earlier, lets keep the personal attacks, and any other information not DIRECTLY relating to this year's game off this thread. No more referencing and arguing about events of last year, no more mentioning any type of classlessness thought to have been taken place by any player, coach, or team.

This is a great time of the year, and most of us who are on here will be blessed to hopefully see one of the best games in the state this weekend. Instead of arguing with everyone, maybe we should consider a get together for the BGR members at the game, especially since the stands are all on one side. Would make for a great and emotional atmosphere for everyone.
Great post! :thumpsup:
Golden Eagle Wrote:I can promise you tomcat fan the staff and players at Johnson Central know that they are in for a knock down drag out and they will not be overlooking Ashland Friday. Some fans from JC and other schools may think this but the team doesn't.

:thumpsup:
You can bet the tomcats will be ready to play These Kids Also want to prove that last year they won the game not the refs while JC wants Revenge For a heartbreaking Loss Should be a great game

Now Go Get'em Cats
Tomcat68 Wrote:Sorry BJ. I went out for the evening and a little bit of chaos has struck.

That would be cool if i can make it ill be there
Homework.........15 seniors and 8 starting juniors.....lol man math........what happens when JC loses are the juniors gonna apologize to the seniors for losing their senior year? Man I played my whole life and I for one knows what your senior year means. Let me tell you a thing about politics....it comes with the territory and large salaries. It is good to read that you all are going to have a new field next year. Next years team should do real well on it. Congrats on a super year..........:Clap:

Golden Eagle Wrote:The day of good ole boy politics were through once JC hired Jim Matney. Jim plays the best players he has and he don't care what grade you’re in. This is one of the most stupid posts that I have ever read on here but since you brought it up let me prove your statement wrong. Johnson Central has 15 seniors on this year’s team. I will list them and there role on the team.

Chris Meek - Starting wide receiver and see's some time at tight end.

Tommy Taylor- Starting corner back and see's a lot of time at WR and tight end.

Michael Tackett- Starting middle linebacker and reserve tight end.

Craig Hampton- Starting cornerback/Rover

Brent Parker- 1st team Kickoff and reserve WR

Brandon Shepherd- Hasn't played since his freshman year and he's reserve offensive lineman.

Jarrod Willis- Starting left tackle

Ryan Baldwin-Starting right guard

Cody Spencer-reserve offensive lineman

Josh Scott- reserve defensive lineman

Coty Conley- Starting right tackle and starting defensive tackle.

Shawn Ousley-Starting center and reserve defensive tackle

Blake Johnson- Starting middle linebacker and starting fullback.

Arron Haney- First year he's played and he's a reserve center.

James Barrett- Kicker

It seems your theory has been blasted out of the water. JC has 15

seniors and 11 are starters.

JC has 8 junior starters with four more receiving a lot of playing time on special teams and as reserves and they also have 3 sophomore starters.

I can't believe I wasted my time on your post but I felt like I had to set the matter straight. Tell me who do you think should start and who would you sit? My guess is you’re not even an Eagle fan. You’re from another school acting as if your're a Johnson Central fan. Johnson Central has 70+ kids on there team this year and all have received playing time on the varsity,JV, and freshman level. Of course some earn more because they earn it on the practice field and in the weight room.

Jim Matney doesn't care who you are. He plays the best players and I believe the Sheldon Clark faithful can tell you the same. Do me a favor and do your home work next time before you swallow your foot.
JCAlumni2001 Wrote:Homework.........15 seniors and 8 starting juniors.....lol man math........what happens when JC loses are the juniors gonna apologize to the seniors for losing their senior year? Man I played my whole life and I for one knows what your senior year means. Let me tell you a thing about politics....it comes with the territory and large salaries. It is good to read that you all are going to have a new field next year. Next years team should do real well on it. Congrats on a super year..........:Clap:
Let me make it simple for you. There are 22 starting positions available. Are you following me? 11 starters are seniors, 8 starters are juniors, and three are sophomores. So this proves that the junior's and sophomores don't "rule the play" as you say they do. Your not fooling anyone I know exactly who you are and your not a Johnson Central fan. Just how many new accounts are you going to create this week? Isn't it against the rules on here to have multiple accounts?
Ashland has 24 seniors. Do you think all of them start? No they don't!
Boyd County has 20 seniors. Do all of them start. No they don't! The same goes with Russell they have 22 seniors and all of them don't start either.

It's obvious that you're not a Johnson Central fan and it's quite sad when a rival school's fans feels threatened so bad that they have to stoop to this level. You never did answer my question. If your in the know so much who would you sit to start the four seniors that don't start but play?
Now I must say this once again can we please talk about the game?
I dont like either team so I'm not going to make a perdiction. I hope who ever wins it is by one point because it hurts more to lose by one point.:argue:
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:i cant wait for thisgame it is going to be something however i think some of the j.c posters on here are a little overconfident saying they will win by 2 or 3 touchdowns

I don't think so. If the game last year were at home for JC, Ashland would have lost by 2 td's.

JC will dominate Ashland from the beginning. The first quarter may be slow because of all the hype and intensity, but the scoring will pick up in the second quarter! :howdy:
Well see i think the tomacts deserve more credit than you are giving them these kids have played in big games before and will come ready to play however i believe whoever wins it is by a td or less
and for if the game was @ jc last year is of no matter those two teams were so equal if they played a ten game series they would have split it 5-5
Sports Nut Wrote:I dont like either team so I'm not going to make a perdiction. I hope who ever wins it is by one point because it hurts more to lose by one point.:argue:

1 point or 100. A loss is still a loss. Trust me those boys will hate it either way.
So who is everyones PLayer to keep a eye on in this one mine is Darrel Mahan And Johnson From JC If Mahan can Move The Ball Through The Air And Spread It Around The tomcats could do some damage where as Johnson is a beast and could easily eat up yardage what are your opinions
Yeah the scoring will pick up in the 2nd quarter but ashland will light up the second half
Big- D Wrote:Yeah the scoring will pick up in the 2nd quarter but ashland will light up the second half

I think we are capable of playing well and winning but it will have to be a complete game not just the second half
Does Anybody Know If Ashland Is Bringing A pep-band to this game i would really like to see them there and hear that fight song playing in the nest as our boys take the field
JC by 2 td's
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next