•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic 42 Johnson Central 14 final
Bob Seger Wrote:lol...And yeah, you guys would all like to go unchecked, I'm sure...I think everybody has noticed how you are all a protected species on BGPricks.com and have gotten really used to it, and obviously think you all run this place too.Confusednicker:

Just a wild guess that you're the captain of the ARROGANCE DREAM TEAM? :blabbermo

Although I do look at BGP, I have not been a member for at least five years. I do not post there nor do I ever really want to. As you know, I rarely post here either. As you also know, when I DO post, I do not feel a need to call fellow posters, a moron, a dumbass, a slimeball, a smartass, a clown or a simpleton.

I do from time to time make simple observations, like JC gave up more points in one quarter to Harrison Co than Highlands has in three years, that thin skinned people perceive to be some kind of personal attack.

I don't understand how you believe that is arrogance.
Blau Vogel Wrote:Although I do look at BGP, I have not been a member for at least five years. I do not post there nor do I ever really want to. As you know, I rarely post here either. As you also know, when I DO post, I do not feel a need to call fellow posters, a moron, a dumbass, a slimeball, a smartass, a clown or a simpleton.

I do from time to time make simple observations, like JC gave up more points in one quarter to Harrison Co than Highlands has in three years, that thin skinned people perceive to be some kind of personal attack.

Anything outside of Brad's thinking is either arrogant or ignorant. That's just Brad being Cooler online, im so much cooler online, yea I'm cooler online....
Can somebody notify the Coroner..... TongueoliceLig

This thread has died. TongueirateSku
Blau Vogel Wrote:Although I do look at BGP, I have not been a member for at least five years. I do not post there nor do I ever really want to. As you know, I rarely post here either. As you also know, when I DO post, I do not feel a need to call fellow posters, a moron, a dumbass, a slimeball, a smartass, a clown or a simpleton.

You can knock off the innocent junk....You had an agenda and you know it.
Kayaker Wrote:Anything outside of Brad's thinking is either arrogant or ignorant. That's just Brad being Cooler online, im so much cooler online, yea I'm cooler online....

lol..........Yeah boy, twist the low down scumball stuff you did, and try to spin it on me.

Lets settle this once and for all Kayaker, go over to Matney's office tomorrow and tell him what you really think about him, and the way he handles his program...Then post what he has to say on BGP tomorrow night. You can be the big shot again....lol:Clap:
Bob Seger Wrote:I really wasn't even talking about you, even though you have taken a couple of pot shots here lately (that honestly I cant figure out why on), because I have never targeted you or SS either one over anything.....But you have to know where I am coming from. Besides, if you're a Keith Whitley fan you couldn't be all bad.

Yeah, the Rivals.com site isn't much.

Well, worms are icky, so I do my fishing here. Confusednicker: Toss a hook in. See who strikes. Just a hobby. Already looking forward to the 2014 playoffs. The 2013 version has taken a turn that even I didn't expect.
Yeah, I bought in to the JC madness. I thought CovCath would put up a fight, but that they were a bit too thin and fragile to actually pull off a win. :Shaking: Shows what I know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
Bob Seger Wrote:lol..........Yeah boy, twist the low down scumball stuff you did, and try to spin it on me.

Lets settle this once and for all Kayaker, go over to Matney's office tomorrow and tell him what you really think about him, and the way he handles his program...Then post what he has to say on BGP tomorrow night. You can be the big shot again....lol:Clap:

Listen I have no problem with Matney Brad.. The problem I have is you trying to be a big shot calling out everyone that doesn't live in you world of thinking
Bob Seger Wrote:You can knock off the innocent junk....You had an agenda and you know it.

You try to get under other peoples skin 24/7, but if you perceive someone is trying to do the same thing to you, your hair catches fire! Like so many others, I too bought into the JC supporters propaganda. I was making plans to go to Highlands to see the team that would dismantle CovCath and then invade the Birds nest. I honestly believed the Colonels had no chance and that they were wasting their time driving to Johnsonville.

I was stunned while reading the JC/HC update thread that HC was in the game for more than five minutes. That is when I made my "innocent" observation.

We all love our teams, but SOME fans have such an inferiority complex that if they perceive someone is picking on their person, coach or team, they get so defensive it is almost scary.

This is an old lawyers adage that sort of applies here...When the law is on your side, argue the law. When the facts are on your side, argue the facts.
When neither the facts nor the law are on your side, make an ad hominem attack.
Kayaker Wrote:Listen I have no problem with Matney Brad.. The problem I have is you trying to be a big shot calling out everyone that doesn't live in you world of thinking

Yeah, I saw how you didn't have a problem starting a 10 page thread that lasted for 2 weeks where you kept adding fuel to the fire on trying to make him look ridiculous...

And I'd say the reason you don't have a problem now is because your spinning things around trying to save face on this site...There are no JC fans on that site, coupled with you aint man enough to look him in the eye either.

As for the rest of your jibber jabber, who cares....
Blau Vogel Wrote:You try to get under other peoples skin 24/7, but if you perceive someone is trying to do the same thing to you, your hair catches fire! Like so many others, I too bought into the JC supporters propaganda. I was making plans to go to Highlands to see the team that would dismantle CovCath and then invade the Birds nest. I honestly believed the Colonels had no chance and that they were wasting their time driving to Johnsonville.

I was stunned while reading the JC/HC update thread that HC was in the game for more than five minutes. That is when I made my "innocent" observation.

We all love our teams, but SOME fans have such an inferiority complex that if they perceive someone is picking on their person, coach or team, they get so defensive it is almost scary.

This is an old lawyers adage that sort of applies here...When the law is on your side, argue the law. When the facts are on your side, argue the facts.
When neither the facts nor the law are on your side, make an ad hominem attack.
Like I said, you can knock off the spin.
Bob Seger Wrote:Like I said, you can knock off the spin.
Certainly words to live by too... Thanks....:eyeroll:

What spin?

It must be wonderful to be psychic...I tell you what I am thinking and you tell me that is not what I am thinking. Is that a natural talent or can it be learned?

I love HS football. I love discussing HS football. I love looking at facts and figures regarding HS football.

If you do a little research, I think you will find I have never resorted to name calling in my 700+ posts. I find that if I argue the facts, name calling is unnecessary.

As you might guess, I am not a big fan of CovCath. However, I do like the fact that whatever class they have been in together, the Colonels and Birds have combined to win more than half of all state championships in their class since the playoff system started in 1959. (http://khsaa.org/records/football/pastwinners.pdf) You think it is tough playing in the same region with these two, they have to play in the same district with each other.
This score still shocks me.
IntheZone Wrote:Dude you've beat that horse all year long and frankly were all tired of it. Matney is a choke artist always has been always will be. Maybe next year he will import a few more players only to lose in the second round. When you beat ppl by 70 points and try to brake every record possible on weak opponents no one wants to play you. Go out and schedule trinity and and some Louisville and Lexington teams. Playing Sheldon Clark would have done nothing for you. You're starters would have been out in the first quarter. Until you start playing the competiton level of HHS and CC on a regular bases you will never beat them. But Jim likes to go to the state championships and get his plaque for going 10-0 that's all. He knows he can't beat them. I hope he never wins another game.

Hey little boy just shut your mouth. How in the heck can a Sheldon Clark fan get on here and run his mouth about Johnson Central's football team? Your team has went 5-27 the last three years and you're running your mouth about someone else's team? Dude you were even embarrassed by Betsy Layne. It's so bad in Inez that your head coach is coming to Johnson Central games on his bye week instead of scouting his next opponent. Its no wonder kids are leaving your team.
I will admit I haven't read this thread but I heard today that Matney spent a couple days preparing for Highlands. Is this true?
^
They only go one day at a time in Johnsonville!

Isnt that right pulp? Confusednicker:
Kayaker Wrote:How have I made him look bad? It wasn't me that called for the player to run 30 yds back to kick a FG. It also wasn't me that called for the kick return team to jog towards the sidelines at woodford co so he could get a rushing record. If you are as smart as you PRETEND to be then you would know nothing these days is secret. The age of social media has everything out there and whether not I would have brought that play up don't kid yourself, it would have been made known. Personally I don't think I'm trying to be nor have I ever been anything that I'm not but go ahead and judge me. For when I see your post there's on one thing that comes to my mind. Brad paisleys song " I'm so much cooler Online". Maybe you should consider avatar change to Brad Paisley or better yet just reveal yourself that we may see. But I don't see that happening.

No but it was you that got on both sites and run your mouth about our football coach. Jim Matney is our football coach and if you don't like it just stay away. It's that plain and simple. If you have a problem with the way he runs the football program at Johnson Central just stay away because you're not wanted. Jim Matney cares about his players he could care less about people like yourself who likes to get on message boards and run their mouths. You want to bring up the kick? Our kicker is now rated number 1 in his class and number 9 in all classes by prokicker. JJ Jude is now getting a free education at Eastern Kentucky because of hard work, talent, and a head coach who will do anything to promote his players. By the way know it all, the kickoff you are referring to the entire team didn't jog towards the sidelines. If I can recall the freshman kickoff team was in the ball game against Woodford's starters and the kicker on that kick was freshman Zach Gound. I believe Gound jogged to the sidelines but not the entire kickoff team.
Bob Seger Wrote:lol..........Yeah boy, twist the low down scumball stuff you did, and try to spin it on me.

We both know he will never do that Bob. I would venture to say that he's never even met the man. He just wants be special and fit in with some of the other clowns that hate the man without even knowing him.
Kayaker Wrote:Listen I have no problem with Matney Brad.. The problem I have is you trying to be a big shot calling out everyone that doesn't live in you world of thinking

You don't? Well then why in the heck would you start a thread on each site bashing him? You might as well facing it son you've made your bed and know you're lying it in. If you had a problem with his decisions you should've had the balls to talk to him yourself instead of starting threads.
Kayaker Wrote:How have I made him look bad? It wasn't me that called for the player to run 30 yds back to kick a FG. It also wasn't me that called for the kick return team to jog towards the sidelines at woodford co so he could get a rushing record. If you are as smart as you PRETEND to be then you would know nothing these days is secret. The age of social media has everything out there and whether not I would have brought that play up don't kid yourself, it would have been made known. Personally I don't think I'm trying to be nor have I ever been anything that I'm not but go ahead and judge me. For when I see your post there's on one thing that comes to my mind. Brad paisleys song " I'm so much cooler Online". Maybe you should consider avatar change to Brad Paisley or better yet just reveal yourself that we may see. But I don't see that happening.

I went to "the other site" just to see what post Seger was talking about with you bashing Matney. All I can say is, wow. Even as a Highlands fan saying this, it takes a lot of nerve to get on one site, bash the coach, and be completely innocent on the other. It takes a lot just to bash your own coach, period. Especially one like Matney, who has led your school far and is the one school that has come close to beating Highlands in the playoffs.
WideRight05 Wrote:I went to "the other site" just to see what post Seger was talking about with you bashing Matney. All I can say is, wow. Even as a Highlands fan saying this, it takes a lot of nerve to get on one site, bash the coach, and be completely innocent on the other. It takes a lot just to bash your own coach, period. Especially one like Matney, who has led your school far and is the one school that has come close to beating Highlands in the playoffs.

Agreed. Cov Cath is no longer the school that makes the birds feel a little anxious. It's Jim matney and the eagles.
Bob Seger Wrote:Hard to play catchup when a TD counts as 6, and you're shooting for 3's though, isn't it? But then again what does that statement have to do with anything?.. Your just rattling off meaningless jibber jabber right now.

Again, what does any of that have to do with me? You wont find the first post from me where I spouted off invincibility. Did you not read where I said that after watching the game that CC should indeed have won the game, and they were a better team? And you will never find one single post where I said JC would beat CC before the game, or for that matter any other team they have played this year......If you'll take the time to look you will find out that way more fans from other teams touted JC than actually JC fans did, so there is another of your flimsy excuses shredded to pieces.

This thread has 6000 views. If we keep this up, i might have to redo my BGR info thread Confusednicker:
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Agreed. Cov Cath is no longer the school that makes the birds feel a little anxious. It's Jim matney and the eagles.

This Highlands fan doesn't feel that way. I respect the heck out of the JC players. Some of the toughest football players I've ever had the pleasure to watch play. But it is still CovCath that concerns me the most.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This thread has 6000 views. If we keep this up, i might have to redo my BGR info thread Confusednicker:

I'm good for business.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Agreed. Cov Cath is no longer the school that makes the birds feel a little anxious. It's Jim matney and the eagles.

I don't think this is true. Cov Cath is -- and will continue to be -- the focus at HHS. This isn't a comment on JC. When Mueller gets together with the little league boys, it's beating Cov Cath that he talks about.
If the fan's in JC are happy every year that team goe's 11-0, 9-2, 10-1, ect ect . Enough said they will never compete for a State Championship in 4A or 5A if they decide to go up to 5A . Cov Cath will go to 5A to they are getting tired of getting beat by Fort Thomas Highlands every year too.

JC and Belfry are the teams to beat in Eastern Kentucky. But that is far as it goe's. When they play teams from other areas the talent level is total different .

Bottom line is if you are happy with those 11-0,9-1, ect every year and then you get beat easily in the 2rd the last couple of years . When is enough going to be enough .
podunker, where do you goe at night?
podunker Wrote:If the fan's in JC are happy every year that team goe's 11-0, 9-2, 10-1, ect ect . Enough said they will never compete for a State Championship in 4A or 5A if they decide to go up to 5A . Cov Cath will go to 5A to they are getting tired of getting beat by Fort Thomas Highlands every year too.

JC and Belfry are the teams to beat in Eastern Kentucky. But that is far as it goe's. When they play teams from other areas the talent level is total different .

Bottom line is if you are happy with those 11-0,9-1, ect every year and then you get beat easily in the 2rd the last couple of years . When is enough going to be enough .

C'mon Man.... if you are gonna run your head, at least get the spelling and grammar correct.

:please:Yes, because of all the close game they've played.Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....

I haven't seen many

[SIZE="5"]BEAT
JOHNSONVILLE
[/SIZE]
(AGAIN)

t-shirts around town

CovCath has actually beaten the Birds
Blau Vogel Wrote:I haven't seen many

[SIZE="5"]BEAT
JOHNSONVILLE
[/SIZE]
(AGAIN)

t-shirts around town

CovCath has actually beaten the Birds

Ancient. History. Since 2007 JC has been better competition for the birds. Re thinking my original post I guess it has changed on a year to year basis. But the point is that Cov Cath isn't automatic the team to beat for the birds anymore. A lot of years that title has fallen to Johnson central until the last 2 or 3 years.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next