Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elisha Justice: Major D-1?
JIMLEE58 Wrote:...And to those who don't think that D-1 schools are looking at him.There were two representatives from Arkansas at the district championship game speaking with someone close to Elisha.Now they could have just been in the area and randomly picked out this person to talk to, but that seems pretty unlikely.

I agree Elisa is great and will be D1 and hopefully he will stay in a Wildcats Jersey
PC_You_Know Wrote:I think most on this site have agreed that Elisha is a better player than Landon was, and if Landon can see game time in the SEC, Elisha can.

You wonder why there are haters?:dontthink They play two different positions, so how can you compare them. Slone by far( according to shot %) is a better scorer. EJ averages more assists per game than Lando did. So seems like apples vrs. oranges.

Now back on the subject, IMO EJ can play at the D1 level. Will he start? just depends on which school he goes to. There will be naysayers until his name is on the dotted line, then they will still find reasons to tear him down. I personally hope its not UK unless BillyG is gone. I thought this to be a bad choice for 2 of the 3 Tigers that chose the cats. But goodluck to him wherever he goes.
Yes Kentucky. He is very very good.
Pikeville OT Wrote:if you ask nicely, Elisha might teach Dieb how to take a step to the basket without traveling.....:ChairHit:

Wow!! Nobody needs to ask Elisha to teach them anything...And if Central had refs making calls for them the way valley does, this would be a different story!!!:dontthink
Now What Wrote:You wonder why there are haters?:dontthink They play two different positions, so how can you compare them. Slone by far( according to shot %) is a better scorer. EJ averages more assists per game than Lando did. So seems like apples vrs. oranges.

Now back on the subject, IMO EJ can play at the D1 level. Will he start? just depends on which school he goes to. There will be naysayers until his name is on the dotted line, then they will still find reasons to tear him down. I personally hope its not UK unless BillyG is gone. I thought this to be a bad choice for 2 of the 3 Tigers that chose the cats. But goodluck to him wherever he goes.

I'd love to see Elisha at Arkansas, Pelphrey take over the UK job in 3 years and Elisha come to UK with Pelphrey.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I'd love to see Elisha at Arkansas, Pelphrey take over the UK job in 3 years and Elisha come to UK with Pelphrey.
He may want to worry about his job at Arkansas right now haha.
Panther Thunder Wrote:He may want to worry about his job at Arkansas right now haha.

He's in a tough conference though, LSU came into Rupp last night as underdog's and ESPN called LSU's win at UK a "proven win", LSU was ranked #18, you'd think they'd come in and win easily, but the SEC is TOUGH. Other than the conference schedule, Arkansas was good this year, knocked off Oklahoma.
PC_You_Know Wrote:He's in a tough conference though, LSU came into Rupp last night as underdog's and ESPN called LSU's win at UK a "proven win", LSU was ranked #18, you'd think they'd come in and win easily, but the SEC is TOUGH. Other than the conference schedule, Arkansas was good this year, knocked off Oklahoma.
I'm the biggest Arkansas fan on here. But the SEC is down right Pitiful. Arkansas did beat Oklahoma but that was with Monk, after this they are not good at all. they are now 14-13 (2-12), with a poor non-coference schedule. They are very young and talented but right now, not a very good basketball team. LSU is a good team. After that it is bad. The SEC is tough, but for the reason that the team are all equally bad lol. South Carolina, Kentucky, and Florida are the only borderline good teams in the conference.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Elisha has faced many D-1 prospects this year and has outperformed them all. Hickman, Faulkners, the boys from Walton(who have already SIGNED D-1).

What is this kid waiting on just jump to the pros and skip your senior year, according to all on here he is the best player to ever play in KY:flame:
ky wildcats Wrote:What is this kid waiting on just jump to the pros and skip your senior year, according to all on here he is the best player to ever play in KY:flame:

He's definitely going pro. I say he will play one year of college ball at the college of his choice and then make himself eligible for the draft. I predict a top five pick in the draft and that he will erase all records ever recorded by a point guard in the NBA!:1:
zulu Wrote:He's definitely going pro. I say he will play one year of college ball at the college of his choice and then make himself eligible for the draft. I predict a top five pick in the draft and that he will erase all records ever recorded by a point guard in the NBA!:1:

I hope your right, but
zulu Wrote:He's definitely going pro. I say he will play one year of college ball at the college of his choice and then make himself eligible for the draft. I predict a top five pick in the draft and that he will erase all records ever recorded by a point guard in the NBA!:1:

Im not a hater, but seriously???? You have got to be kidding! How many white boys do you know of in the NBA his height? Also, what is his ranking in the nation right now?? If I recall the year Patterson, Mayo, etc were ranked it was Patterson, Mayo, Rose, Beasley, Stewart (someone correct me I may be wrong). The top seniors in the nation with Patterson as number 1 who is still playing college as a sophomore! Also, look at Mayo, he was known across country and still hasn't had the best year in the NBA. Im not sure if Elisha is quite that good guys.
Don't take my post the wrong way, the kid is very talented, but I just dont see the pro thing, let alone D-1 (a good D-1 school) especially since recruiting in East Ky just isn't that good.