• Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 51 - Perry Co. Central 42
boogieman Wrote:Chris Noble never missed so many shots in his life....EXCUSE #2

you have to be kidding me
boogieman Wrote:[quote=Overrated]

Who is saying all the things you guys are implying? We are just saying that he had to work harder to get the pts and rebounds he got, not that he was shut down. Buttermilk simply made him work harder for them. You all are the only ones trying to start trouble.

And it was'nt even me that said this
boogieman Wrote:It's funny you all say that, when PCC beat us the other 2 times you thought it was the greatest thing that could happen to a team. Now that you lost one to us its suddenly nothing. It still shows up on the stats and 1 lost game can make a team look like crap, it its at a critical time. So I can't believe that it is nothing.

in case you didnt know im a kcc fan. i was just as disappointed as anybody when we lost the first two times. i still say it matters just as much as the other 2 games. it is a confidence builder but thats about it. i dont think that 1 loss to a team that is just as good can make a team look bad it just means that the game didnt go their way. it is a critical time though and that can mean something.

im just trying not to be biased.
fanatic11 Wrote:in case you didnt know im a kcc fan. i was just as disappointed as anybody when we lost the first two times. i still say it matters just as much as the other 2 games. it is a confidence builder but thats about it. i dont think that 1 loss to a team that is just as good can make a team look bad it just means that the game didnt go their way. it is a critical time though and that can mean something.

:Thumbs:
Has anyone else noticed that since Perry got beat last night King360 changed his avatar?
Ok, I went back through this whole thread and no one from KCC said that Buttermilk dominated Maggard. The only time something close to that was in post 54 that said Maggard didn't dominate the boards like he usually does. And they have the posts messed up because some of the things that I said are posted under anothers name. But anyway go back over the thread and see that nothing was said about your precious Maggard not dominating.
king360 Wrote:you have to be kidding me

That was Aslans words, not mine. And he used it as an excuse. Go back and read the post.
king360 Wrote:[quote=boogieman]

And it was'nt even me that said this

Thats what I'm sayin the site has got some of the posts messed up. I was the one that posted that not overrated.
fanatic11 Wrote:in case you didnt know im a kcc fan. i was just as disappointed as anybody when we lost the first two times. i still say it matters just as much as the other 2 games. it is a confidence builder but thats about it. i dont think that 1 loss to a team that is just as good can make a team look bad it just means that the game didnt go their way. it is a critical time though and that can mean something.

It was to a different post, man the site is messed up. I wish they would get this **** fixed. Its confusing.
boogieman Wrote:It was to a different post, man the site is messed up. I wish they would get this **** fixed. Its confusing.

I do too. It is most likely all the people on this thread.
jump_shot5 Wrote:Has anyone else noticed that since Perry got beat last night King360 changed his avatar?

Well with your 55 posts you obviously don't get on here enough to see that i had it changed about a week ago:Thumbs:
boogieman Wrote:That was Aslans words, not mine. And he used it as an excuse. Go back and read the post.

How was he using it as an excuse?..he just said he was'nt hitting now i could see if he said the only reason we lost is because chris was'nt hitting his shots but he did'nt
KCC didn't play Pccs game last night. They always slow the game down, but they had to play KCCs game last night. Stamper is back Cox and Bartrem and Milk are playing good. Got to gat Ratliff and Mullins going and you will always play our game,
king360 Wrote:How is saying the calls were questionable an excuse..atleast we did'nt act like you all and say the refs didnt call nothing and thats the reason we lost

We never blamed it on the Refs for the 500th time!!!!

We played awful those two games and we know it.
PATS2011 Wrote:We never blamed it on the Refs for the 500th time!!!!

lol..Ok...
High Sheriff Wrote:The zebras definitely did not hurt the home team boys.
here we go....

now see - this is PCC blaiming the refs. :lmao:
PATS2011 Wrote:here we go....

now see - this is PCC blaiming the refs. :lmao:

How can you set there and laugh and say we are blaming refs?..no one is he said they didnt hurt them any maybe they meant they didnt get any bad calls called on them..but we all know than KCC is the biggest bunch of soor losers in the region you all say you don't blame the refs but you know good and well you do..and we have made no excuses..yes we said there were questionable calls but we also said they were both ways and Aslan said Chris was'nt hitting his shots which he was'nt and you can't say we are making an excuse there either it was the same thing when you guys said stuart was'nt playing in the first game..and we also arent saying e played bad either like you all usually do we played a good game but before you even say it we all know that KCC played better..but no one is making excusesBig Grin
We are'nt Knott county we dont make excuses, we lost, it happens, i still belive we have the better team and we still lead the series 2-1. Congrats Knott county but btw Buttermilk still is not half the player Klay is Buttermilk is just fat.
PATS2011 Wrote:We never blamed it on the Refs for the 500th time!!!!

Go back and read the threads you idiot and then eat your words. All you all did was cry and make excuses.
king360 Wrote:How can you set there and laugh and say we are blaming refs?..no one is he said they didnt hurt them any maybe they meant they didnt get any bad calls called on them..but we all know than KCC is the biggest bunch of soor losers in the region you all say you don't blame the refs but you know good and well you do..and we have made no excuses..yes we said there were questionable calls but we also said they were both ways and Aslan said Chris was'nt hitting his shots which he was'nt and you can't say we are making an excuse there either it was the same thing when you guys said stuart was'nt playing in the first game..and we also arent saying e played bad either like you all usually do we played a good game but before you even say it we all know that KCC played better..but no one is making excusesBig Grin

good to know. Whenever you guys beat KCC, it was like "oh yeah who is the best, we are!!!" Then with all of your repetitive posting like

WYMT
WYMT
WYMT over and over again.

but obviously now, you can't. But I agree with YOU that YOU did not make excuses. Thank you for that Big Grin
dore20 Wrote:Go back and read the threads you idiot and then eat your words. All you all did was cry and make excuses.

Oh really? Having a player out is an excuse? Well.. KCC had two out last night so I doubt we will be saying that anymore.
dore20 Wrote:We are'nt Knott county we dont make excuses, we lost, it happens, i still belive we have the better team and we still lead the series 2-1. Congrats Knott county but btw Buttermilk still is not half the player Klay is Buttermilk is just fat.
You have to beat Hazard first.

KCC is the only team to have beaten Hazard, Perry, and Letcher together.

Hazard has not beat KCC
Perry has not beat Hazard (excluding forfeit)
and LCC hasnt beaten any of the 3.
PATS2011 Wrote:good to know. Whenever you guys beat KCC, it was like "oh yeah who is the best, we are!!!" Then with all of your repetitive posting like

WYMT
WYMT
WYMT over and over again.

but obviously now, you can't. But I agree with YOU that YOU did not make excuses. Thank you for that Big Grin

No one else has made any either
king360 Wrote:No one else has made any either

I just showed you one above! He was implying that KCC did not get bad calls against them and that PCC did.

The officiating was balanced both ways.
PATS2011 Wrote:I just showed you one above! He was implying that KCC did not get bad calls against them and that PCC did.

The officiating was balanced both ways.

He did'nt say one time that pcc got bad calls called against them...he just said that KCC did'nt..he could be a kcc fan for all we know and meant that KCC got bad calls the other times they played perry at perry and not at home
Congrats Pats.
king360 Wrote:He did'nt say one time that pcc got bad calls called against them...he just said that KCC did'nt..he could be a kcc fan for all we know and meant that KCC got bad calls the other times they played perry at perry and not at home

maybe but I HIGHLY doubt it.

All I know is that refs had nothing to do with the outcome of the 3 games in which KCC played PCC.
dore20 Wrote:We are'nt Knott county we dont make excuses, we lost, it happens, i still belive we have the better team and we still lead the series 2-1. Congrats Knott county but btw Buttermilk still is not half the player Klay is Buttermilk is just fat.

Buttermilk got the job done! He didn't get to play as much in the other two games of the series..... Bet he will the next game IF you make it past Hazard..............Get ready................................................

I forgot - It's muscle.
Blocked Shot Wrote:I forgot - It's is muscle.

Small jokeWink
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next